• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sizida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah the pixels. I didn't know about the bgm. Guess I should play on my 3ds instead of my Dsi lol. I still haven't pre-order White 2. I hope there will be games left.
    Well, it's true. I won't attempt a shiny if I don't think it looks cool. Only the ones I like first.

Besides, it's not like everyone likes to hunt for shinies, so that's okay.
    Thanks! Yeah, last Thursday. I've had the pciture of the sparkles showing as my profile pic since then.

I can understand. If you're not entirely interested in the shiny, it's a waste to try to get it.
    Oh, well that's different than usual.

I've been motivated by my shiny Rayquaza last week that now I want Palkia and Dialga shiny as well. I'm going for Palkia right now.
    heeey siz wassup!! just felt like talking to someone here...i so miss sppf man :/

do you still have that chat page?
    Ah yeah that's something good the 3ds has is to play DS games. Too bad they look a little blurred out in the 3ds. It is not a big issue but they certainly look better on the DS than the 3ds.
    I didn't mean I was speaking to the actual programs Siz.

XD

Hey I wonder how that would turn out. =O

- Syrus
    I like exploring and checking around each corner so I guess it would be long for me. You don't want any more games on the 3ds?
    I want KH3D =(. How long is the game? I wanted to also get theatherythm final fantasy, super mario 3d land and the upcoming paper mario.
    Oic. Well its never late to learn lol. I should have gotten my license 3 years ago like a normal teen but I didn't. Anyways have you bought any new games for the 3ds?
    Was there a reason you haven't learned to drive earlier? Don't worry, I don't know how to drive neither lol. I should soon tho. Can't bother my parents forever.
    Oh, I see now.

Well, you can change it whenever you go to the title screen after unlocking it.
    Well, eggs are great with sausage. What kind of cake is that? Not the kind with frosting, right?

You can't play hard mode until you've beaten the game on Black 2, or have received the "key" that allows you to change difficulty, so you don't have to worry. Still, these last 7 days will be so hard to wait for.
    Well, here, they will be more challenging, for sure.

I'm not sure how he feels about this, since I never post in the same areas as him. I couldn't say I know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…