• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm Andy btw but most people call me Snove.

I probably should have said that earlier, but better late than never :)
    You make it sound like maybe they AREN'T so bad...

I've never been to a public school....I don't know whats really going on.

:(
    BTW, yeah, I think you should block me after reading that pm....

Most of what i read was on a VERY evil website called Yahooanswers, though.

Yes, worse than a funeral. I wouldn't care so much if flowers symblised death.....but this is TORCHER we're dealing with.

Way worse than death. Is endless torcher.
    Yes, WAAAY worse. Than death itself. Okay i'll tell you but with a warning;

What's said in the pm may scar you FOR LIFE.
    ....worse than a funeral.

>_<;

I should...pm you about it sometime....

And who looks at them? *scoff* Little GIRLS, right?!

-_-;
    Hey, i'm back.....the meeting with my dad was actually okay. *shrug* Also, i'm in a better mood. For now^^ It help's i'm friends with joey on here, his love for cute animals really does make the heart feel better.....
    The dentist went very well. The cavities were very little, so I didn't need any painkillers. And I'm also not suffering any pain from it^_^
    Yep, what a girl-ish responce from the peanut gallery.

I have to go soon I suppose.

Bye^^
    Thats awesome...being able to be in TOTAL control of your own fate in the end.....

He really is a cool guy......

I wanna be in control of MY own fate, too! I won't give up!!!

No! I'm done running away!!!

COME AT ME SILLY DARKNESS THAT HAS NO REAL POWER.

XD
    Well...I guess he....didn't? Riku succeed's in the end and become's true hero to the keyblade or something?
    :)

(you can pm me the answer if you feel it spoils for anyone else)
    I think I see how it goes now...

...Like with Riku always being attacked by Ansem, but, he DOES learn to fight him, right? And keep to his true self?

:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…