• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I started playing pokemon for no even a year. It all started when my little brother's friend left his pokemon red at my dad's house...
    When I got an Eevee I was realy exited. Now I have 3 pokemon games of my own. =) I have pokemon Sapphire, Fire Red, and Mystery Dungeon Red.......... and NO my favorite color is not red... It's blue! =D
    Flying types are my main favorites. I like Electric types too, so Zapdos is among my favorite pokemon. I also use a lot of water types, especially the starters.
    out of the ones that have beem made so far, it's close between Flareon, Umbreon and Glaceon. Out of the ones i have made, its easily the Ground one =3
    If Eevees and their Eeveelutions didn't exist... what would have been your favorite pokemon?

For me, if Eevees & their Eeveelutions didn't exist.......... I definitly wouldn't be playing pokemon, I wouldn't be typeing this, and I would have lived the rest of my life poke-free!!!
    Well, other than Glaceon I like Jolteon too.

I'm also a really big fan of flying-types. I love using my Staraptor and Pidgeot.
    My favorite Eeveelution would be Vaporeon... but only because he can melt into water :) I also think Flareon looks to coolest and Jolteon has the best moves...
    But that's just my opinion. What's your favorite Eeveelution?
    Hello, Eevee fan! Do you want to be friends?

I love Eevee (hence my name), and my favourite is Glaceon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…