• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
menonabhi123
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Technical courses do not have as much seats as business since not many people go for this.
    Not yet. I postpone for a year to swim though and found out that I can't carry on since I want to be a physiotherapist. Should be done in 2013.

And being a doctor? Well bachelor is not enough. You need to aim for PHD at least.
    Hi meno!

No. It is deleted.

Besides I don't chat much even though I drop by in the forum everyday. And I don't go online that long.

You can always ask me here when you have the time to visit here!
    HI meno! Yup it is.

If you mean National Day, then nope lol. It is August 9.

Anyway I am watching London Olympics now. Sailing Star Men Series. Meaning is two men team on one sail board.
    i am doing shiny pokemon breeding for people, trading and sometimes battling.

lol so kinda boring but i don't mind doing this shiny hatching for people since i only do this for this year.
    lol when you crave for sword slashing play this lol.

just don't overuse your arm haha!

yup so whatcha doing in this forum? asking for trade or for chatting lol.
    Tell that to sizida she forced me to eat the sandwich! We demand better sandwiches! D:<

THIS? *grabs cheese* THIS? Hold on, *goes underwater* *bits of cheese float to the top*
    lol you didn't play the game huh.

Twilit Messenger from The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess.
    i did this lol. in the dark with scent candles -_-

I was begging for her to just end my suffering! But she forced me to eat it!! SHE FORCE ME!! *breaks down into tears*

Oh she forgave me though.
    i have a software but it doesn't do good as well.

i guess it is best to use a computer in japanese and type lol. but i have to learn how to use it blah.

chinese is easier for me.

so whatcha doing? today is earth day lol.
    yup i did wrote it there -_-

can you decipher it?

actually there is no software that can truly decipher a sentence properly. i merely use a translate software haha. as a trial version. but i do know jap, just that in verbally and in phases.

it is similar to chinese so i can tell that the sentencing is broken.
    :p

you know i have trouble telling whether he is lying or not. this is already settled -_-

いかに彼が笑いの騒々しい単語の使用なしで冗談を言っているかどうかわかることができるか。
    Nahhhh she's probably better just because she's older.

SHES MAD AT ME I TELL YOU

I ASKED FOR A SANDWICH AND SHE GAVE ME ONE... WITH NO... CHEESE!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…