• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's good.

I'm good thanks. Coming down form being high, but good.

L.F.D.
    Your welcome. in the last year nobody really rates in 4th gen. I came back recently and am trying to help. but its really just me and aura sensai.
    *shrugs* I haven't really given it much thought. I was just going to catch the 'mons that suited my interest. I haven't done any research, so I have no idea what 'mons appear where. I suppose once I get the game, I'll improvise.

You have the first Black/White version, right?
    I'm not into it as much as I should, but I just want to complete the one I have before I completely fall out with it, damnit. I'm just stubborn like that, I guess. Not to mention, I do enjoy interacting with Disney characters :D
    I started playing the games and checked out the anime in 2008. I was falling out with Bakugan at the time (LOL), and my brother stumbled upon Red Rescue Team. My sister later got Blue Rescue Team. I just watched them both until I got my hands on Explorers of Darkness. I can't remember exactly how I got into the anime, though. I think it was just on one day, and we were hooked. ^^'
    Ha-ha, I always pick Cyndaquil on SoulSilver. He's too epic to be ignored ;)

My first game...was Explorers of Darkness. I started liking Pokemon in 2008. I'm such a noob compared to a lot of others ^^'
    *shrugs* I'm training my Deino on White. It's taking a ridiculously long time to level her up. But the GTS is finally working, so that's good.

What starter are you picking/did you pick on HeartGold?
    I'm fine; nothing that interesting happening today though I must practice my violin and is stalling

What about you? Anything interesting on your end?
    Hey Pierce. Thanks for the FR and all, but do you want to talk a little about ourselves before I accept it? I like to chat with people before friending them ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…