• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hard to say which is "real" for me. They both are, in a sense. IRL, I'm extremely shy and oftentimes pessimistic. Pretty much the opposite of my online self. XP

Whoot, it's summer. =D
    Meep. I just noticed I responded to your V-day message on my own Profile by accident. XP Sowwy.

----------
    <3 Happy Valentine's to you too, Nick. *hugs and gives you some chocolate*
    ----------
    My mum's watching news right now, or something. XP

Anyway, I need to get off soon and finish my homework. ^^; I'll talk to you possibly later/tomorrow. =3
    You stole my line! XP

Yay Srubs. I've seen a few episodes. 'Tis funny. I know a couple of my friends who are really into it.
    That's pretty cool! ^_^ Yeah, I'm an English major with an emphasis on Creative Writing and I'm minoring in psychology too, how amusing! :p That's nice u have an educational leave! ^_^ Yeah, luckily, I'm still living at home or I'd have a lot more bills to pay! Right now I only pay for gas, but I want to move out, so I'm saving up for that. With this economy though, who knows! :( Glad u've been doing well! ^_^ Seems like we're both ahead of our peers w/education, keep it up! ^_^

~CG

P.S. Oh, and just so u know, The Boys and Girls Club is still active and strong! ^_^ We had the 4 year anniversary last Halloween! :p Ur still a co-owner there if u ever wanted to stop by! ^_^
    OH MY GOSH!!! Holy freaking cow, I can't believe it's really u! :p I think I've been trying to get in contact w/u for 2 years! :p How r things? SOOOOO much has changed since I last talked to u, I'm sure the same has happened for u too! :p I'm pretty good, life is going well, I'm a sophomore in college, just started again this week, I have a job @ GameStop, all goes pretty well, a bit stressful, but I manage! ^_^ Let me know how things r going for u, take care! ^_^

~CG
    Hey MG, it's been forever!!! I'm still trying to figure out why you still have an active serebii account cuz you haven't been here in forever, and some people who left after you have their accounts deleted! Oh well, hope you're doing well, haven't talked to you in forever! If you ever come back on, talk to me! If not, oh well! :p Okay, have a great day! ^_^

~CG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…