• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rave is not abusing his power - you, however, are continuously breaking rules. If you have questions about the rules, ask me or another Anime mod, because we will help you. Don't say things to other people about a staff member, because chances are, he/she CAN see what you're saying.
    If you really think that he's abusing his power (he goes overboard sometimes, but I don't think he's to that point...yet), then the best person to go to is Joe.
    I like Mariah carey...and that's it. I usually have a love-life to keep up with. Actually I have to make sure I don't killl something while trying to keep my secrets...secret! Oh and why do you hate life? I'm attracted to emo people even to a point of extreme.
    Hm..It says your in middle school though? So how old are you then? If you don't want to reveal it to that public then PM it to me..or something. I'm thirteen.
    he's not don't worry he's not...

it's just the threads that appear...many can be seen in a week...constintally...so it gets annoying after a while...so you can't get made at him for doing his job...thats why they choose him...
    No I'm not, but my cousin is. I'm fully white, to a point where I'm see-through. I always wear dark clothing (Black, Deep Dark Red, Or Blood Red, Dark Purple, or Dark Blue) so I look like a little dark puppet. And my eyes are usually souless, My eyes are dark so my pupil isn't noticable. So I look kinda emo....for my crush *-*. What grade are you in?

I'm sorry I thought I posted this..stupid computer
    No I'm not, but my cousin is. I'm fully white, to a point where I'm see-through. I always wear dark clothing (Black, Deep Dark Red, Or Blood Red, Dark Purple, or Dark Blue) so I look like a little dark puppet. And my eyes are usually souless, My eyes are dark so my pupil isn't noticable. So I look kinda emo....for my crush *-*. What grade are you in?
    I'm having fun, I'm kinda after my friend and going totally crazy on it... In case you don't know for future refrence..I'm insane. And so your part Japanese?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…