• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sizida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm maybe they just wanna end Bleach already or are out of ideas to continue the series? The last Bleach arc was so horrible and filler like that Bleach was losing sales and stuff. It also had one of the worst fights ever with Ichigo vs the arcs main villain. And yeah I should save some cash xD. I would need alot tho to visit other places in Japan.
    Pfff ***** please; I've been program fluid since before you were born.

Nah I kid. XD So what the hell is a NEET? I bet it's to do with unemployment. ;p

- Syrus
    omg yeah. I quit watching the naruto anime because of it. Soo much fillers. The naruto manga is better imo. The bleach anime is also a mess. It ended to be replace with the rock lee sprintime anime. The manga is in its final arc. Kinda random but I read online that theres a one piece store in tokyo. I wanna go someday lol
    Yeah, if you can spend the time to supply the pokemon, though that's no problem for you, I'm sure.
    Well, it's a key item, so no, this applies to ALL pokemon you can get, eggs, wild, or legendaries.
    Oh, I can't read that long without getting bored, unless it's a really good book.

Actually, that's only true in all pokemon games before Black 2 and White 2. Now, for seeing all of the Unova Dex, you get access to a place with more pokemon, and a shiny Haxorus (new dragon type), similar to the Red Gyarados. For capturing all pokemon in the Unova Dex (about 300), you get an Oval charm, increasing the chances of finding eggs in the daycare. Useful for breeding. For completing the entire pokedex, excluding events, you get a shiny charm, increasing the odds by 33%, so from 1/8192 to 1/2370.6, which is awesome.
    Oh I understand what you mean. Real life issues come first. I also don't read the manga version because I believe one piece is better in anime form. I do wish that the anime writers wouldn't "extend" the episodes. Some of the recent episodes are 20 minutes worth of no advancement just filling up time. I also want them to hurry up and leave the fishman island.
    Ok yea im pretty lazy but let me know when you get the game. Again if you do not have time to do it i completely understand.
    btw have you graduated from uni?

i'm in 3rd year so that's another 2 years to become a doctor -___-
    Why is you interest declining? You should play different games of different genres. And wow thats alot of chapters xD. I remember 3 years I used to watch one piece all day everyday until I caught up with the episodes. Took me a month from episode 150-420 xD. One piece is currently in 566 and it has no hopes of ending anytime soon.
    Hahaha! You totally love it ;P

Yeah there are a lot of trade shops. But I will make sure to support you :)
    You horny little girl XD JK lol

Well, obviously I only do it for people who struggle with finding the pokemon they need :)
    Bored in forum threads. Too rigid, rages and such that ruins your day. I guess what is enjoyable is to chat to people you know here. Being targeted by pushovers is not my cup of tea. There is no
    point arguing back at them as that will only cause more trouble. Just leave it be.

It has been a while since I posted my own wall.
    Hello Sizi,
    I just wanted to inform you of a decision I have recently made. I have stopped gening/pokechecking pokemon and have restarted all my games in order to train them "naturally". I was wondering since your getting Black or white 2 version would you be willing to trade over some pokemon in my pokemon white version to my white version 2? It would help becuase in 5th gen there is no auto level up in wifi battling. If i traded them over to my white version 2, they would gain more experience in battle. If you dont want to that is fine but if you do it'd be very cool.
    Well, that's great too, though it happens even less, which is partly why they feel so great to get.

Yeah, I understand. It's like me and the pokedex; I hate having to trade a ton of pokemon each new game, but it helps so much to finish it faster.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…