• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Even so, he should set good examples to his employees!

There is no boss/manager I know goof around during work!
    No lol. I quit battling on 4th gen as stated in my sig.

Just wonder that you have your own wifi box or something.
    Kind of think of it, does that means you can do Pokemon battle without any compromises?
    Oh, I see. Awesome! Non-foreign flawless Ditto, it would help SO much with my breeding and stuff! :D What would you want for it? :p And take your time! :) I bet you have a big, long list to post, right? :D
    Hi! I was about to post in your trade shop, but I figured that somebody might still need to reserve a post or something, so I decided to send you a VM instead.
    First of all, Good luck with your trade shop! :D You have so much shinies! xD
    I wanted to ask about your flawless timid Ditto. Is it foreign?
    Anyways, if you want me to post in the thread, just let me know. I just thought, since you've just opened and all, that it might be still under construction :) otherwise, thanks!
    I gonna have some fetish dreams >_> So I gonna nap!

Thanks! You have my support too! But since I am have nothing else to gain for 4th gen and already stop distributing Pokemon, time to shove the game~ Unless...hmm secret hehe.
    Lol! I am red-flushed when I read them!

Uh. Well that is what you do! Anyway too many rules to follow for a trade shop. I hope mine is ok though, I did 3 months of preparing. But it is only planning, next is to gather Pokemon lol.

I am aiming to assemble a 5th gen shop, competing against 32 pages of trade shops there!
    *Head on table* Argh...reading 203 chapters of romance manga for 3 days is making me dizzy...

Yeah just don't do giveaway often as it can spoil the market and the value of Pokemon. Well there are people prefer exclusive ones (meaning uncloned original and UT), those are priced very high.
    Well, give a person to grown up and he/she has to think of responsibility.

Ah sorry for stating such a boring topic haha. Just that it is another step in life for me.
    Can't really work yet. I have to go for internship to decide whether the job suits me.

But before that is play play play haha. I feel that I may not play as much as I am playing now later in life.
    Yup! And also taking basic theory driving test.

Ah working days are coming. To get a job meaning I have to go for Job interview is gonna be a thrill for me!
    Preparing 5th gen shop? Well I only can plan at the moment as I don't have the game haha.
    Haha. Yes. But I wish there are people taking over my place. So I urge those people who were good in hack checking to help those in need.

I feel that only me who was active there is too much lol.

I prefer to be irritated free in the forum. That is another reason why I stay out of hack checking. Too many rage.
    Hmm. As doing so I also stop hack checking for both gens.

It is just sad to see people rant than asking whether their Pokemon is ok. See the 4th gen hack thread and you will understand. He keeps posting off topic.

I can report him but that will spur the cycle of hate as he roughly knows who reported him. Anyway this is just a forum. So even some people badmouth me, I have alot of pen pals and friends to back me up!
    BECAUSE I WANTED TO.

Why it is a big shock to you? Lol. I am no longer asking for trade and battle in battle/trade thread only. But I still battle against pen pals.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…