• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ta xat, i only come on once in a while though cause school is such a big priority atm in my life but im on break so i should be free a lot more now c:
    lol I take it these are the new students? We'll see if they're still having as much fun in a months time! Anyway I'm knackered now, so I'm off to bed. Have a good night doing whatever!! Cheerio!
    The people I was with didn't. There may be a bunch of them that do, but most I doubt it. Another late night for you?! This is new!
    LOL!! They must be quite strict with attendance then! In which case unlucky, and don't take my advice. Especially if they don't upload lecture notes after sessions. ): Be a good boy and attend all your classes. :) lol
    5 miles?!!! That's a pain lol. And you're becoming a true student!! That's just what we do until we calm down and realise sleep is good. Eventually though, you'll just skip the classes that you won't get much out of. If your Uni has a good on-line notes system anyway! That's pretty much what I did. :)
    9am starts.... )': That's like the earliest possible time slot for us. Unlucky!! lol And 9 hours sounds about right considering you probably won't cover much at all on your first two years. More time for fun! And debts...
    I think we'll only have around 13 hours of study a week, and I'll be in my second year!!
    Non! I'm still praying for a decent timetable lol. I don't mind how busy my days are as long as they don't start too early. How's your timetable? As pro as my 4 day weekends last year? :D

And Oxford is full of nerds. Nerds = supposedly good at computer games!!
    haha it was inevitable!! I'm kind of liking the whole head massage thing, I could do with one myself! lol!! This is definitely something I'll be introducing to the guys.

Lucky!! All the guys at my halls were noobs. ):
    Haha, unfortunately not really. As a Computer Science student, I didn't need any books so I had fewer expenses. I also didn't go out every night or spend much on alcohol, seeing as I'm an Oxford nerd. Start applying for as many part time jobs as you can find I guess! They're hard to get but you will eventually, and that will be some money. Live sensibly, don't drink too much, blah blah blah! lol

And yeah, the last thing you want is for things to get awkward with a girl when you live with other girls too! Sisters before misters and all that, they'll eat you alive!!!
    I remember saying that you could find the one in halls! I was so right!!! But remember you're living with her now so don't complicate anything lol. But it's great that you've got good housemates! Eventually you'll probably do what we did and rent a place together.
    Eros the blue Great Dane puppy. :) It's going to be a sad day when I have to leave him to see your sorry faces.... lol ): Kind of excited for Uni though! Our break has been too too long!!

So how's it like living with all them girls? lol Not a nightmare??!!!!
    lol I've heard of it, it's happening on Wednesdays, right? Unfortunately I've not been on the party scene for a while now and I probably won't be again. ): I know Chris was going on about some party night but I have no idea if it was that.

As for when I come down, I thought I was starting on the 20 something whatever, so coming this early was a bit of a shock! lol I'll probably not come earlier. We finally got a puppy and I don't want to leave home at all now!!!
    Glad to hear it. :) Except the blurry part. Are you already getting smashed?!! lol!! I'm supposed to start on Monday, so I'll most likely be down then, or not depending on whatever circumstances. But soon!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…