• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AshsBabyLapras

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. I am a newbie here, and I want to join the ASB. I have read the threads, but I am confused. Please direct me on where can I post my squad. You know, better be safe than sorry. Tnx.
    abl ur avatar is so pretty i am in shock about how pretty it looks, esp. In the profile thingies
    D
    Hmm.
    I like your avatar. :D
    Hey sweetie! (Belated) Happy Valentines Day!

I'm so sorry for the delay, I don't know where my head was D=
    Psssst. ABL. Pssst. Pssssssst.

Miss you <3

Hope everything works out fine for you D: But just thought I'd comment you on my first official day back after my week off of self reflection and living. Talk soon hopefully!
    Merry Christmas ABL =o Enjoy it and I hope you get everything you want, talk most likely soon hopefully =o Hope you're enjoying America, no Wussey's this Christmas! \o/ That is the real christmas present for this year *shot*.
    Congrats ;o You go girl, I knew you couuuuld *hugs*. So called it :D OMG you're on step closer to League Champion =o AND FIRST PLACE BOWL. So awesome. =o Hope Americas is going goood too~ Ttyl.
    Giving you a comment for completeness cause I just PMed Muyo =o Hope your trip goes welllll ;o Don't forget to punch you know who you know where :O Have a nice time and and and and look both ways before crossing the road because they drive crazily over there D: Be safe ;;
    Omg a week =o Good luck, it'll be great ;o No Wussies! It looks like Durian has it covered with this round, nice use of three mover pwn. I approve ;o Not that you need my approval or anything anyway =o And thanks! Next up Fire Gym for SD! :D Good luck in your costume thingy tomorrow too =o
    =o Hey ABL. See I can leave messages, I'm not totally useless. ;; Hows things? Getting ready for the trip of a lifetime? DURIAN PRIDE. Ttly kick butt 4 sure =o! Talk soonish? Hope so D:
    Hey? ur health is not so good? Is it that Muyo hanging around too much? :)P) Wow, I'm a fan of Thai food as well, however, I'd be happy with some old fashioned italian any day.... Disney is faire as a genre, and its a soft spot of mine, but I have always loved the romantic comedy, and sometimes action as well... my colour is black, so no commoality there.... but being a uni student is one - im about to graduate from my bachelor this year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…