• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For some reason, Feralninja decided that I need to pick my own fic in the Review Game. :( I posted a one-shot I wanted reviews on a few weeks ago; if you want to review that and use it to bring your own turn back up, go ahead. Sorry, though. I tried.
    Happy to help. That guy did the same to me a few months back. At first I thought it was an accident, but he's clearly doing it on purpose.
    You did better than I. I gave up at 80. :)

3500 eggs and no shiny yet? That is...odd. The MM ratio is supposed to be ~1000, right?
    I never got into it as a kid (I actually don't remember seeing it on the TV, I'm not sure if we did get it on regular TV like with Doug and Mighty Ducks). Over the years, I would hear great things about the show, and the abridged series got me intrigued.

Still, I'm just happy that the final volume of Animaniacs and Duck Dodgers are finally being released on DVD in February.
    ^^; I never watched Gargoyles, actually (except for its abridged series). But I would like to watch it whenever I do get around to watching it.
    Ooh! Congrats on the marriage~! Also the moving, by the by, because I remember you saying that you moved on the review. (Where to, if I may ask? Although either way, I totally know what you mean. Moving is hellish. Weddings certainly aren't because it's like, "OH MY GOD MONTHS OF PLANNING AND WE'RE FINALLY THERE." And it's really adorable to hear that you're settling down in practically a new life with someone. :D /creepyramble) But oh dear God, attempting to entertain people for two weeks. How many bridesmaids and groomsmen did you have? o_O 'Cause if that was a full party... I do not envy you. ._.

Looking forward to that new chapter, by the by, because I totally have not been stalking your fic or anything. 8D And it's okay. Sometimes, chapters need to age before they come to maturity and perfection. Fruity, alcoholic maturity and perfection. (Or is that wine?)

I am definitely okay with that review, which is why I need to get off my tail and respond to it. x_x Or actually finish Em's requests so I can revive that thread without being like, "WHOOPS SORRY GUYS STILL ON HIATUS." (And seriously, I'll respond to specific points too! ...But this VM broke the character limit. In a very rambly mood tonight, apparently~!)

As for me, the entire reason why I'm on hiatus with the fic is because my life right now can be boiled down to grad school and work. XD I enjoy both (most of the time), but oh God, has it been energy-consuming. Like, wake-up-early-and-don't-sleep-until-godawful-o-clock consuming. Because I can count the number of non-sleeping hours I have wherein I'm not at work or school on one hand... and the number of sleeping hours on the other. x_x Hopefully, that'll clear up in November, if only because we have craploads of new hirees, one of my coworkers is returning from a month-long trip, workloads at school will be lightening up, and I scheduled myself a three-day vacation because seriously. /raaaaant
    I'm just slightly passionate about that topic. JUST SLIGHTLY. XD

By the by, long time no see (aside from the review I seriously need to respond to but oh god I need to update that fic)! What's new in your corner of the map?
    I got a good reason to carry it. I had to pull it out once so I wouldn't get robbed but that was in my home. If I didn't have it then I would of got robbed and the cops probably wouldn't of found the dude. I carry it for protection and I believe the law should allow people to carry to carry them if they're 21 or older. I'm not quite 21 but only a few months away.`
    I don't mind that people give me comments or advice. Yes I know I'm underage but in the state of Illinois there is no concealed weapon license period. Have you ever visited Chicago? If so then you would understand why I carry it or if you know what goes on down here then you would. It's a huge city and can be very rough.
    Dude, a .22 isn't just a shotgun. It's a pistol and can kill a man if I have to. There's lot's of gangs and crime around here so I find it necessary to carry one. Also I got more than just a .22. I got a .357, and a .40 cal glock. I used to carry around the .22 but now I usually carry around the .40 cal glock. I live in Chicago so I find it reasonable to carry one.
    *Your PM inbox is full so I can't leave you a reply there.

Hi, it's been a while.

Hey, I'm sort of sorry that I stopped in the first place.

I've been reading all of the chapters, I just didn't review them. I'll read your newest one and try to get a review up soon, alright? I have school once more, so it may take a few days.
    Well I posted a chapter a while ago. I don't know if you checked that one out. Chapter 18 I believe it was.

It's a good story so of course I'm gonna stick by it. :) Your writing skills have dramatically improved. It's quite amazing.
    The plot is developing well actually. I just need to work a few things out and make sure the holes can be filled. Next chapter should be up sometime soon. Just polishing right now.
    Welcome back brother! I just signed on to check things and I get a message saying Requiem has a new chapter. Checking it out now!
    I noticed. XD

It was fun. I was at Pennsylvania from the 10th to the 19th.

Completely agree with that.

It's no problem...which reminds me that I still have some reviews I need to catch up on. By the way, I just noticed your review. Love it, by the way. I'll have to reply to it later, though; I'm going to be searching for jobs. Sorry about that; I thought I had an interview, but it was moved back to Monday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…