• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem. I make art but I'm limited to Photobucket Image Editor because gimp won't download on my Mac and photoshop is too expensive. But I really wanna make great art
    Yeah, really nice. She was the first person to VM me ever, that's how i became her friend. I'll be your first requester, after all, I've seen your amazing banners.
    anyway i need another artist that does banners and your banners a good and out of the box which i like...there high quality too...my shop will include everything you would like to do as a request...you could let me know what you want on your forms and you will have your own waiting list which it will be no more then 5 cuaz anymore would swarm you XD...i think shops can only have up to 4 workers and no more i need to check...your art is good and i would love to have you there :)

edit: also i haven't played sherry's and jake's mode yet but will soon were almost done with chris's campaign...we did go through leon's and helena's campaign...also for re5 its not a bad game but it could of been better, i had no problem playing the game...what i like the most about the game was the mercienaries mode...its more fun then 6's but it still is not bad...
    yeah i got the game and i have ps3 so no friend request :( oh well...also yeah i can add you as a new worker in my shop...i have two already one sprite heavy and the other is really busy...im the only one making the banners right now...i got to go though ill tell you the rest late XD
    so anyway you got it on ps3 or xbox? my bf and me play it as a team on the game..i own 5 as well...we do have 4 too for the ps2
    lol thanks and yeah sure i have no problem with that...its just when someone tries to to put me down i do defend but your fine your just helping ^_^...if you like you can be a worker at my shop...you approve to me...i need someone else that makes banners too...i have one but he a bit busy...im the only one in my shop that makes them at the moment :/
    your right they do but when i tell somepeople they flip out when i say that :/ so i keep my mouth shut and listen so i don't start nothing...also most people do like simple stuff but they love animation banners as well i noticed i keep getting request like crazy for awhile...nope didn't offend me and all and yeah i do love curly font i try to match it with some of the banners but sometimes like you said its hard to read :/ and thinking now i should only use the stroking lines unless necessary around the text tbh especially around color over that blend in with the banner...also its just hard to place text around somethings i make without making it go over the image which is the main attraction :/ your right though i do have trouble with that ;)
    Yea, ive just about abandoned it. i do play online with some of my friends often, too. I agree, the new ones look like its just improv, ill think ill go pick up the ol' GBA and play some Crystal or something. got any art in museums yet, azu? :D
    Besides, Skiyomi said that it was ok, as long as I knew my limits (which I do) as long as I don't say "Same as before" because, that is annoying
    When I do that. the thread stands still for God knows how long. I agree with your point, but there is not that many people posting there, so it is a bit difficult
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…