• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I meant the overworld sprites. Those remind me of Mother 3. There was an early animation of the mom at the beginning that I thought looked pretty cool.
    There is apparently more sprite animations than the nurse bowing in Black and White 2. The animation reminds me of the Mother 3 sprites. I haven't really looked at game footage previously.
    Hey Blazios, since those updates came into Dream World, do you finally want to become Dream Pals? I could invite you on the 10th of October.
    Sometimes, I like quick and brainless. This doesn't take off too much of my concentration to do. It isn't as good as contests, and it's miles behind the Pokethlon (probably the greatest subgame in the main series), but as something you can do for the heck of it, I actually quite like it.
    I tried the musicals today and actually, I don't think there bad. You can make Pokemon have different get-ups, you can pick different shows, the shows are quick, and they are just too adorable. I got my Politoed to participate, and I made her dress like a male -toed.
    I'm on chapter 19 in Path of Radiance, and I'm trying to raise some characters to 20/20. I have about six characters promoted (that weren't previously).

If I may ask, how many characters did you get to 20/20?
    Blazios, you know how you can get the bands in Path of Radiance in a second playthrough?

Do they work when you apply bonus experience?
    Blazios, what Wii U package are you getting? I want to get the premium. I hope I can muster up enough money for it.
    Hey Blazios, I had a couple of Radiant Dawn questions.

1. Does Ike necessarily need 27 speed to survive the Black Knight? The 27 speed is supposedly for preventing double attacks.

2. When you transfer the Ike/Soren A Support to Radiant Dawn to trigger the cutscene, do you have to transfer to that particular run, the saved file, or just the game itself? Can you only transfer clear data at the beginning of a run. (Run meaning when you start the story from the beginning.)
    Hey Blazios, if you don't have Keldeo, I could probably give you one. I mean, I was going to do the other event in Pokemon White, but I don't have to. I have to warn you though, both of my Keldeo are Bashful.
    ----------
    No complaining from the 0.5% of people here with no Wi Fi access after what's happened with the abomination of a Keldeo event, OK?
    ----------
    We should be so lucky.
    Hey, how's it been?

I'm looking forward to Fire Emblem: Awakening and Pokemon Black 2/Dream Radar.
    Hey Blazios, I would be guessing here, but are you a Tales series fan?

What would you think of a Tales character being in SSB4?
    You lucky duck.

Shame, although I never really liked the Frenchmans beret. I had a similar situation were one of my friends opened up an Unusual Hotrod (my favourite hat) and he refuses to trade it to me just because he likes to torture me.
    So, did you see any last minute burnt sellings on the 11th? I went to a trade server and people were buying and selling crates and ash everywhere, could barely get a word in.

I did manage to get lucky, there was this guy who sold me a strange rainblower for 1.33 rec, which I thought was very cheap, I think its got to be worth like 2 or 3 keys now. But it is a lot of fuss over some reskins.
    This one's even better.

Arceus says he's just a Normal guy, but did you know that he can't even make up what type he is? Don't let Arceus make the final Judgment, because he isn't a god like he claims to be.

Arceus, never making up his mind on anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…