• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pirate555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OMG, same here. I always remember the useless trivia

---------

lol, you pulled sickies then =P

---------

Knowing England it would flood the school though ;-)
    Umm....didn't we decide that I was a cap'n?

----------

Yar, it keeps teasing me though. Whenever I wake up I'm pretty good looking snivvely. Good now though

----------

Closed from too much rain though...........
    *sigh* It rains where I live regardless of the season. Although it s been acceptable the last few days though.....
    Morning =D

Yes, I had a good time there. Programming (may be difficult but it) isn't so bad afterall. =P Good luck with your essay and have fun with it. =)

^_^...I don't want to see anyone (especially you XD) in trouble. Any thing for you. ;)....Tell me if it is easy or hard for you to understand the material. =)

It wasn't a game. I felt like copying him so I did. He didn't want to play that 'game'.... May be what he made me say isn't wrong at all. =P

...Thanks...don't know what else to reply XD
    Take care *waves*

Saqib
    Sorry, old man, section 26, paragraph 5. Need-to-know. Sure you understand.
    I love that Quote
    Comrade Tatiana
    No, It is still pretty bad
    But not as bad as before
    Fun Cleaning is it not

I decided to do something

Comrade Tatiana
    Ugly colour
    We got nothing.... I heard it was snowing for a while, but when I woke up, there wasn't a single flake ANYWHERE! sigh.... maybe we'll get snow in March...

Ok ^_^ hope it works ^_^ (and if you need it, it's pen-and-inkwell.l.makeforum.org)
    I am well thank you for asking...and I think I have a little plot of my own...here's what you do....first I need one ice cube. Then I will activate my weather controlling device to make it snow in Britain...third I will eat the icecube I got.
    Good afternoon =)

I may not be able to get online till after you had dinner. =( Change of plans so, I'm sorry if I don't talk to u about what we were going to. =/

I wouldn't have asked you, if it weren't OK =D

Make ur day fine if we don't talk tonight =)

EDIT: ...Good news, I'm back already =D *celebrates*

Saqib
    Yes sir, Admiral it shall be (or Yes Maam I guess)

----------

Going pretty well. Just got over a cold, which is always good. I take for granted being able to breath through me nose.

----------

Oh dear, surely it rains enough to cancel school though =P
    Ahoy there, commander Kronsteen (or whatever it is those people who are ranked higher than captains are called. I know it starts with C)! *salutes*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…