• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AquaMilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aw I see. :c I'll try to be quicker to respond in the future. XD; Sometimes I go through lapses where I won't respond for a bit, but I read them.

Yeah I just saw the picture now. It was nice. It looked like Oak decided to dye his hair black. XDD

Ooh ok. I see. :) You should ultimately choose which one you like best.
    I'm not sure.

Juan is a good idea.

I like that scene but I prefer the scenes where Squirtle returns and shows what a beast it is.
    Aw really? Sometimes I skip messages, but I try to get back to them eventually. XD; Okie dokes, I will. :)

I'll see. Like I said I've had a lot of school work. xD I haven't drawn Misty before, so I need to learn how to draw her.

I was talking about the Western one. I haven't seen the wedding one yet. XD

Ooh cool. Is that for the contest?
    Yeah, I have read the rules. It will either be that one, which I did for both the contest/my anniversary/to see the characters older (though it would be colored and not a sucky scan) or another one I'm working on if I can finish it in time, I'm not sure which looks better yet. Whichever turns out faster probably knowing me though.

You're welcome.

That's okay. I know of people who supported from the first episode, and I met a girl recently who got into it after seeing AG/DP first.

I think it's cool. It should generate some interest at least.
    I'll read it in a minute. XD I'm thinking of getting off the internet soon.

I haven't been drawing honestly. I've had a lot of school work. ^^;

Haha that's a cute picture. XDD Lol...Pikachu sort of reminds me of Kyuubey there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWz5LnydYQA

...*looks at Kyubey* I KNOW WHAT I'M NAMING MY ESPEON. XD
    Yeah, unfortunetly XD. btw is it just me or are adult animes way better than the ones for kids?

I found a better video of it ^^
    From just Pokemon or other shows...cuz I know alot from other shows and they're way worse than Brock XD

It's loading slowly
    No, it's not for the contest. Whichever one I pick, even that one, would be cleaned up a lot more. I'm a perfectionist. ^ ^

I friended you. :)

It was kind of a joke. Back in the day a bunch of kids were converted by the movie. :p I was one of them.
    I consider Dewgong to be hers!

Don't make that theory yet until Iris gets her own theme, She may not get one since she isn't a co star like May & Dawn were.

Shudo preferred TR over the Original trio. He was the one who made the decision to axe Misty out after Johto. He said "her existence was weakest"
    But why was it weakest? because of his fault. For not giving her a bigger role and making it justified.

It was eithr Misty or TR to leave. I think it would have been better if TR left.

Aw that would be so cute but you don't have to do that!^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…