• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
mockingjay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Second time replacing this >.<, is "identity" some special title you PM us, or is it referring to characters?
    be prepared for the biggest game of 2012

pokemon universe: 12

this season is gonna be full of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

literally
    what THE ****

i leave for 5 months and suddenly sppf is doing name changes every few months or so
    Wormow, I believe we'll be restarting Pokemon Universe for a new Season and Generation run by Djhappy, Mug, or I. If you don't return within the week or so it will take for the new PU to start, then (with moderator discretion of course) you will lost ownership of Pokemon Universe. It's been a good ten and a half seasons Wormow, I don't think you want to lose it so soon. Because this is getting ridiculous.
    Oops, a bit late, but nothing in particular brought me back here. I just enjoy randomly appearing on friends walls and letting them know that I still remember them. lol

Absolutely no chance of me sticking around Serebii though seeing as I became a moderator on Smashboards (which is like Serebii, but a bit bigger).

I still have some people I wanna say hi to though, and last I saw them was on Solstice. Does that place still exist?
    I'm going to break down and ask you to get on Panem Online already. There was a usergroup incident and Effie lost her admin privileges so he's stuck as an alt (named Jabberjay) so you need to get on and change him back to an admin (because I have nooooo idea where to contact Katniss).
    G'devening. I understand that I haven't decided who to give the earrings to yet, I'll be with you in a sec.
    Yes, I know, and I posted saying I don't have the file anymore. Thank you for the amnesty, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…