• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What course are you gonna take?

Freckles. Weird, I know, but it's a reference to a Dance Dance Revolution song I really liked back then, and it was a while 'til I found out that it was an English cover of "Sobakasu" from the anime Rurouni Kenshin.
    Still in the middle of them. I've got Science, History, Economics and Music and I'm free!

But Private Schools are like, super expensive aren't they? Lucky bastard you are >: 35 in the norm here in Korea. Heck, the class next to mine has 39 iirc.

I've decided to use Reuniclus > Braviary because the Physical : Special Ratio wasn't fun at all. Shame, because the Trapinch line had so much potential. So I'm playing White 2 as opposed to studying as I should be. Having a full party before the 4th Gym means you end up slightly underleveled. Actually, very underleveled. I had to Audino grind to make my Party's levels somewhat relevant to what Elesa was using. 23 -> 27 is a huge jump that takes bloody forever.
    Screw exams, the fate of the Galaxies depend on this!

How exactly does 6 people equal a class. That's quite the contrast to the 35 people-per-class ratio we have going on here. I can see how that works, kinda. Sorta like a little network, I'd think.

I'm probably going to use Azumarill / Lucario / Magnezone / Darmanitan / Krookodile / Braviary for my US run of White 2. It's a nightmare. You have Trapinch, who's slow and frail as heck. Then you have Vibrava, who is slightly less frail and a little faster, at the cost of a huge Power loss. The end result that is Flygon isn't worth the trouble imo. Need a Ground type? Excadrill and Krookodile. A Dragon Type? Haxorus. Tell me about it. Doesn't exactly help that I like to have my Water-Type before getting Surf. It's the only reason I'm not using Starmie this time around tbh
    Oh I know NSW too I just forgot! And that's the consequence of how three of the people I frequently VM with nowadays are aussies. =))

Congraaaaaats! College (or I think you guys call it Uni) is gonna be great. I promise. :D

I've had several instances where I've wanted to change my name, but I face the same problem - people already know me as Dramatic Melody. [Though funnily enough it isn't my first username here XD]
    Yea, it's so cold...

Just because it's a Unova game, I honestly can't find any wild PKMN I want to use. /:

Ok I guess, keeping me busy for the majority of the time...
    Yeah, I only use my Lite for GBA games now anyway so don't worry about it~

I think the hype effect only happened that time, and I eventually did get some sleep. Oh yeah, I'll be down in Melbourne on the 1st of November, any thing big happening around that time?

Yes, sure do. And the smart people thing... isn't so much an issue here. :)

Resonate, nice. Oh have you seen Ghetsis in that PETA parody thing? Looking freakier than usual. Flygon and Lucario have a definite place on my team.

Oh yeah do you and Zyggy talk much?
    Queensland is one of the other "states" of Australia right? I know Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, and Tasmania.

You're graduating high school right?
    You need your own show where you do this everyday! But seriously, people who can do this on a show for erryday without writers are pretty impressive if they exist.
    Oh that's cool, thanks :3
    If they were cats they wouldn't yolo.

Me too.

I have a shortened week every week this month.. wooo!
    Then get cracking boi.

Tell me about it. Thank god I'm on the literal arts side of the table. I'd hate to be those science factors that have to do everything related to math before entering college. I shiver at the thought.

Oh, lucky guess. Certainly nothing to do with the fact that you haven't watched Avatar. So how does your rock connect to the internet?

I used Walrein / Arcanine / Leafeon / Sigilyph / Flygon / Scrafty. Hacked in Spheal at the start of the game to replace Oshawott, and did the same with Leafeon at the wild grass where Eevee becomes first available. I remember being seriously annoyed Midgame when Sealeo's Surf failed to OHKO a Darmanitan. Apparently Base 75SpA just doesn't cut it. Vibrava was also a major pain to raise. Ugh.
    Bananas here are really cheap, coz I'm almost sure that a lot of the bananas you have come from here. =))

Nine more days. And whoa, last? That's cool and also a bit sad! XD
    Strawberries in general are pretty expensive now if I'm not mistaken.

It represents my desire to hurry up with the ending of this semester already. =))
    It's about to happen here too, it was 81º today and it'll be 50º tomorrow. :C

Good point. I get mine in 15 hours
    Its fine :p

Ah, not bad. Ye could start reseting at 20, if ye have a lot of repels and patience.

Yep, more like the patches at encircle ye... encircle...? More like en-squaring ye XD Don't encounter the patches that I didn't mention there, they could be bad or good, if I were ye, I wouldn't risk it. So if ye see 3 patches then the 4th far away, stay away from that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…