• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ebevan91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know, you are still on my waiting list. If you checked back to the shop lately, (now it's gone) I had a sign that said the only time I would be open until October 13th was last Wednesday. I am available for trades on the 13th, and 20th. Please PM me on one of those dates to trade. Thanks, and sorry for the misunderstanding!
    All right, that's fine with me.

And the post office is like that sometimes (most of the time, actually). It's like my own package: why on earth would they ship it 140 miles north, when they could have shipped it 140 miles south and simply delivered it to me? I mean, it was free shipping (Amazon's Super Saver option), but still! Another time, I had a textbook do a well-recorded circuit literally around the country before it finally got to me weeks later.
    Yes, that is correct. The date has no bearing on anything whatsoever.

Would you prefer tonight or tomorrow afternoon to do the trade? Either would work for me.

And I'm still waiting on my copy. From the tracking history, it looked like it was going to get here today (it was 156 miles/ a four hour drive from me on Monday night), but then the package decided to take a 140-mile hike north of there. So now it's 300 miles away.
    Okay, great. I'd be happy to trade you for that, then. However, I will not be able to do the exchange until tonight at the earliest (I am in the middle of a pile of homework at the moment, and then I have class until 8:00). Is that going to be all right?

And one thing about the Regigigas- it's encounter date does not fall within the confines of the original March 2009 event (although technically, you can set the DS date to whatever you want, so this happens with some Pokemon). Are you okay with that?
    Hello again! What are some of the Pokemon you have? I don't remember if this subject came up the last time we traded.
    Hello, what's up? Can we trade my Totodile and Cyndaquil for your Dusknoir and Banette?
    Ok, don't worry, I can wait for the Shuppet. Give me the Dusknoir and when you catch the Shuppet/Banette, I'll give it back to you. Ok?
    I definitely know the feeling. I had a pretty long week myself. And now that I've had my Pokemon allotment for the week, it's time to place some serious catch-up with my homework... :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…