• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahah, this is true.. :)

:D

I tend to think the worst

Aww, a lot of people have to deal wiht it; honestly, be glad I'm strong enough to understand, at some level. :)

Okie doke, I'll PM it to you soon! :D
    Aww, well, we all miss you tons, and hearing from you is really nice. :)

*woo*

Me too...but I checked the obituary for her town, and no one named Jocelyn's died. So, no worries there. I just hope she's doing well emotionally.

Aww, thanks. ^^

I'm writing a speech on how we see others now. I have almost all of it done now, so, I could show you sometime... :)
    I miss you! :)

How are you Wolfie?

Also...well...Ezz hasn't been on for a month. D:

Ooh, and I got a Da, it's just Toobworm, if you wanna check it out. :)
    I'm doing good! I just got back form a two-night trip to San Antonio, which is this big city in South texas. My parents are retiring in a few years, and they're considering moving to that area. ^^
    Hey Wolfie. I need to have a post from you that says that I'm allowed to take over HL to start the second season. You probably told me that I was allowed to take over Hl in a PM, which I probably deleted.
    So, would you help me please?^-^
    Dangit, I missed you by a few hours...

Please reply, it'd be nice to know how you're doing. :/
    Hurrrrr I never come on serebii either. Only a little often now and then. It seems most of my friends who I really like either don't come on much or I have other ways of contacting them.
    Aww...I don't have photoshop, I use GIMP. :3

It works well for me... it suits my needs. xD

I started making banners for my shop, by the way. :D
    Yay lessons and homework...........that's yay, right? xD

Cool, I tried doing that once, I quit while I wasn't making a mockery of myself. >_< Can't remember what the dream even was anymore.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…