• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought I'd go a little higher up the chain of command and ask.

----------
    Don't discuss banned members.
    ----------
    > Recently pulled straight out of the General Chat Thread.
    I looked at the SPPf rules and nowhere is this covered. Is this a legitimate, unwritten rule, or is Kreis making up rules now?
    Well I'm writing a battle scene with an Infernape's Point of View. So it actually involves "I" crashing into walls and getting headbutted by random Snorunt

EDIT: My Beta-Reader says it might be PG. I'm thinking if Dammit is fine? Probably now f--- :p
    Err What should I do if I am "unsure" of which age rating a fan fic has? Is it compulsory to have it?

I read the rules a few times and I'm still struggling... ><
    Oh wow, was it at Brisbane? Well should know how I felt about TTYD. :) Oh yeah, think it will be worth getting? I know about Wii U Zelda, which is a given for me to get at this point. I'll check that post.

You know, no one can play through KIU and not think "damn Pit is one awesome protagonist and character". It's like, impossible. And I can say that I did not find one character in that game to be annoying or boring (well maybe the Centurions but whatever). They're all superb and had such great chemistry together. Same goes for all the VAs being stellar. Want to see more Nintendo games with that style of writing.
    I have a question. Is there a place in the forums to request if someone can send there key for challenge/easy mode for Black 2 & White 2. I head it can be sent wirelessly. Correct me If I am wrong. Thank you
    Hi, sorry to bother you, but I just finished the first book in a series of five, and I was wondering if that meant I should have that book moved to Completed Fics and start a new thread for the next one, or if I should just keep posting in this one.

Thanks!
    ~AlexMonroe
    Ahh sorry but are mods allowed to delete thread in another forum? I accidentally post two team Lanturn harmony RMT in the Competitive RMT 5th gen section and I was wondering if you could help me delete one. Sorry but I don't see other mods online...

Thanks
    Nice post about Sticker Star, been looking forward to it and BW2 as I wanted some new Nintendo games before the year ends. :)
    Can you please do something for me and probably everyone else on this forum? Can you do something about this spammer? He's spamming Hello. And Bye. On almost every post and usually more than once. I'm not trying to be a snitch but hes starting to piss me off.
    Wasn't so bad actually. Probably would have been fine if I didn't get the flu the day after my surgery.
    I love the fact that Sydney won the AFL premiership when most teams are from Victoria, and Melbourne won the NRL premiership when most teams are from NSW. :p
    I sent a message to the owner or whatever about the ban. I'm not saying I don't deserve the ban but the last one you sent me I didn't get to look at so idk what you infracted me for. I got a feeling its my voicerocker incident. He was attacking my theory and not backing it up and I also put the thread (not link) in message that I called him a fking prick in. Actually I didn't intentionally call him a prick he said he was coming off like a prick and that's different. If you would look at that thread then you would know what I'm talking about. Its the (why do you think black and white received so many bad remarks? thread)

I wasn't talking about you in the post on here I was talking about BinaryPeaches and Toujours. They think they can disrespect me but I can't disrespect them back. I can prove that BinaryPeaches was disrespectful and I pointed that out in the message as well. Also I did not use constant profanity I used it maybe .3% of the time. You can ask lots of users and they will say I respect other members. Start off with Hikari10, TheFattestSnorlax, MidnightShine, ShadowExcadrill, AWSquared, RodriguezJames56, or 57 not sure etc. They will tell you I respect users and that's a guarantee.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…