• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dunno. On daily basises, I haven't heard you talk about it often. But before now we mostly chatted on da, so... I don't know.
    Oh, by the way. My new Black 2 friend code is 3611-8975-4116, and so I promised everybody else that they can pretty much always find me in the wi-fi room at 6:30 central time. Your code? Even if it's your black or white code, according to the game we could still battle.
    One day to prove yourself... I wish you luck my friend, you have such a short amount of time, fate seems cruel, but it has a small crack, aim for it, and it's cruelty shall shatter!
    You're going to be despondent by the time you wake up tomorrow.

I'm sorry for your loss Muzi.
    "Attaining one's dream requires a stern will and unfailing determination."

"The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom."

"Celebrate life's grandeur... it's brilliance... it's magnificence..."

"Only courage in the face of doubt can lead one to the answer..."

"It is indeed a precious gift to understand the forces that guide oneself..."

"There is both joy and wonder in coming to understand another..."

"One of life's greatest blessings is the freedom to pursue one's goals."

"To find the one true path, one must seek guidance amidst uncertainty..."

"It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path..."

"Alongside time exists fate, the bearer of cruelty."

"Only with strength can one endure suffering and torment."

"In the face of disaster lies opportunity for renewal."

"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end."

"It matters not who you are... Death awaits you."
    Not the kind of person you are, I just mean i wouldn't have guessed that you were into pokemon otherwise.
    um... Nothing out of the ordinary. I can't wait for black and white 2 which I'm getting tommorrow. But yeah, everything else seems to be the boring usual...
    Just out of plain curiousity, how did you ever get into pokemon? I mean, if you hadn't said that, or been on this site, you wouldn't be the kind of person that I would have guessed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…