• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• did you leave, or get dissconected? ._......theres my answer xD

god i can't wait until the nintendo network is set up...>_> xD
    I don't know if it'll effect this game, but at least future games will be much better at this.
    When you asked to be accepted, contiune to press A as much as possible to show the game you're still there...If thats not it, then its the wifi. xD;

when you ask to join me, just press A over and over until we get to the pokemon selection screen...
    yeah. black and white 2 can easily do that. its like playing platinum against a d/p game. DP doesn't resgester the sprites correctly (it shows them as their own girl/boy sprites), but you battle just fine. (With the exception of formes working. lol)

Thats fine...but what type of flat battle? singles doubles triples or rotation?

uhmmm err, I'll be right back with my fc. xD
    ...I can battle either way, but do you want a casual battle? (with story teams?) or a competitive battle?

Either way, we're stuck using flat battle rules ._...XD I don't have enough level 100 pokemon.

Also, I'd be using black and white 2 cause I put my few ev-trianed pokemon onto there, but you'll see it as black and white 1 anyway. It doesn't matter. lol
    I like latias quite a bit accually...but nope. xD Thats my second favorite legendary. Also from my avatar, I'm liek the author, he purposely made human!Latias adorable. XD
    guess again XD
    Yah, my sister is really awesome, we get on really well! ^-^ World Challenge is done by a company who take 15-18 year olds all the way around the world for a month, we have to live in a place suffering from Poverty and spend the month helping out. E.g. Building schools/Orphanages

Thank you for understanding, it means a lot to me!
    Yup, my sister pre-ordered it from Amazon! :3 Yeah, I'm lucky if I can get 20 mins of Online time on a school day! Plus I'm raising money to go on world chalenge which is eating away at my free time.

Oh noes! No, keep thinking possitive! Maybe you will get it sooner! ^-^ Kk, I won't say anything! *CoughSnapeKilledDumbledorCough* To be honest, it's taking really long, I'm not even half way through! I'm sorry, I'm trying to work as fast as I can, but just damn school leaves me with no spare time! D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…