• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That’s really too bad how unassertive some people can be. They calm they are fans and love them and such, if they really wear fans they’d let them be. Some of the Utah Jazz members come in to wear I work quit often and I treat them like anybody else. I don’t fall all over them. Same with David Boreanaz we came in during Christmas and I didn’t go crazy over him.

People just need to let them be. This isn’t South Park where we bug until they kill themselves to get corn,

L.F.D.
    I think you made a topic about you talking with her or something. And a lot of people called you a liar and I said don’t let it get to you. I’m not a 100% sure but I think that was it.

L.F.D.
    It was a joke saying girls remember me for what I do in bed. I think are talk was about Billy Ray Cyrus.

L.F.D.
    You wound’s be saying that if you were a girl
    That's good :)

We talked about a year about something. Just in case you don’t know me.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…