• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You could say similar...
    Heterosexual- Only love/sexually attracted to the opposite gender.
    Homosexual- Only love/sexually attracted to the same gender.
    Bisexual- Love/sexually attracted to both genders.
    You don't have to edit it out...

But it's not a choice... I know that for a fact, I tried to make myself straight.
    ----------
    as for homosexuals...i dont agree with them but i respect the fact that its their decision.
    ----------
    Just to let you know, this is actually very offensive...
    ~Ian
    yeah my mom only lets me sleep til 8:30
    and being able to take breaks is awesome!
    idk how yours works but in mine its kind of "work at your own pace"
    problem with that is that i fell behind a few times and it was a mad dash to make up all the work XD

Lol I wake up at like 5:45 because I wanna finish school ASAP
    yeah it is! though in public school it doesnt help much but I still enjoyed them :p i dont take them in online school tho
    and i have the same thing, but i have a pretty fast pace so yeah XD
    lololol my mom makes sure that never happens to me xD
    Nice lol
    Lololol cool, I'm not one for sleeping in cuz my philosophy is that you waste the day while asleep ;P
    Yeah you do learn a lot more and it is definitely easier to learn and focus, public you take like 15 minute breaks all the time just to make the school last until 3 PM >.> and then you still don't learn anything worthwhile
    Nice, a lot of my friends are in eastern.

That's cool, I've been to public for a couple years but I got so bored I mastered 80% of the entire class before I even started... No joke, I knew most of that material already.
    Probably online, because I get out at like 11:00 AM and have the rest of the day to do whatever I want, plus I learn a lot more, while in public school I learn almost nothing and 72% of the people are annoying. Lol.
    LOL, I am in an online school too... 9th grade atm, and same but I pass the time by playing B2 :p

And I am in Central, how about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…