• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• THat's better. Really, I never knew that Nate. My character might be Incestous if we're able to do all four years
    Leik Coocoo for Coco Puffs mental or Acid Trip Mental?

The one from the Anime just doesn't have common sense.
    Yea, but we do need our idiots Nate, rember that XD. We all can't be as smart as Yuki.
    Yes, pretty much. The points is for us to buy Classroom supplies. All we have right now is a floor and a window.
    Yeah, that's how you learn. By making decks and play-testing and seeing what works and what doesn't. And making LOTS and LOTS of mistakes.

Tamiyo shot up in price recently with all the powerful control decks that came out of RtR. Memory Adept and Beleren are the basic ones, and should work just fine. Especially because you can only have 1 Jace out at a time. The expensive ones are good too, proportionately so, but I think they're worth it if you really want to spend the money. If not, there's no need. Con Sphinx is very tradeable. It came out in Mirrodin Besieged and goes now for around $5-6 in trade value.
    What? Huntmaster comes in as a 3/3, with a 3/3 Wolf giving you 2 life. Then it flips, damages something small, damages a player, and becomes a 5/5 with Trample...all off of ONE Immerwolf. Wolfbitten and Waif are your necessary turn-one cards against decks that don't have a turn 1 play. And Captive allows you to sink mana pumping it instead of playing spells that would flip your wolves back. Also there are some sideboard wolves that you just don't need.

Izzet then needs Consecrated Sphinx and Curiosity. Then you need things like Tamiyo, ALL THE JACES!!!, Think Twice, Faithless Looting, and Thoughtflare. That just makes the combos so much better. And then you don't need to worry about there being Dragons or whatever. Make it pure Izzet Draw-win.

The problem is that Kaalia dies very easily. And EVERYONE will be trying to kill her and /or board-wipe. And once they know she's around, A single Slaughter Games or Memoricide just ruins your deck.
    Dragons cont'd:
    I'm wondering why you're even gonna bother running Black here-just for Sarkhan the Mad? Take one of him out and add a second Vol. You might try this as RuG. Adding in things like Hypersonic Dragon and either of the Niv-Mizzet cards.

Howlpack Deck:
    You need Huntmasters. Also, you don't need Ancient Grudge in the mainboard, it's definitely a sideboard card. Don't play descendant's path, as it's terrible and a waste. You only need 2 Instigator Gang and 3 (MAX) Kruin Outlaw. More Full Moon's Rise, and no more than 2 Mondronen Shaman between the main and sideboard. Death's Presence isn't really necessary, as there are better Sideboard options. You should be running between 6-8 (combined) of Reckless Waif and Wolfbitten Captive. And you should look into things like Howlgeist and Wolfir Silverheart, too.

Izzet Dragons:
    I'm not sure about this. It seems...weird. Izzet is typically more control-based. And Niv is all about comboing out. I think you need Consecrated Sphinx and Curiosity (4). Because Curiosity creates an infinite damage combo with Niv the Firemind. I dunno. I know I said that you should try RuG dragons, but I think you need to commit to the dragons theme then. Instead of just throwing stuff together.

Kaalia:
    Not much to say, as Kaalia is typically pretty EDH-based rather than regular constructed. But I guess it seems okay...seems like a lot of luck-based plays. What if you never draw a Kaalia? Or if it never gets to go off? Just comes out and dies?
    I don't think you need as many Green sources. If you can, get yourself some of the Shocklands that came out in RtR, like Overgrown Tomb and Blood Crypt. They work playing with Taplands (like Rb Crag and Dskull Summit). You might want to play Dragonspeaker Shaman to reduce your costs, and Urza's Incubator. I also prefer Balefire Dragon to Ryusei. Rampant Growth should be Farseek, and Exploding Borders should be Ranger's Path (especially for Shocklands). I'm not a fan of Birds, just because...eh. You also should get rid of Bower Passage, as it's terrible. You probably could make do with just 3 Thundermaw Hellkite and add a second Utvara. I like Furnace Whelp for mid-game board presence. And it's a place to sink excess Red if you can't cast anything. You might also want to look into running a single Dragonstorm for when your need to find a specific Dragon. You also NEED Broodmate dragon.

Now, if you're insistent on running this as Jund (BRG) then again, you should look into the cards I mentioned above, and dragons with Haste. Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund, Archwing Dragon, Hellkite Charger...even Hellkite Overlord as a bomb. All of them work VERY well with Utvara Hellkite, since then you're just pumping out dragons. And Bladewing the Risen is a great way to get your dragons back. If those don't work for you, think about adding Fires of Yavimaya to give your creatures Haste.
    I just created a tappedout account. You can see it and the two decks I'm running here.
    Well I know that, but isn't Shadowflare somewhere? It's not like he fell off the face of Equestria. :/

As for Soulmuse, as far as I've seen he's completely stopped posting in the RPG section entirely, and only posts in clans now. If he has time for battles, why doesn't he have time for this?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…