• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pirate555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 'Evening, sweetie ^_^

Recieved your message^^ Can't wait to talk to you, now =) But don't come before completing your work =P

Saqib
    Anything for you ^^ You may as well just skip the whole movie then. =P

Too bad I never heard that song. =/

Good for you. ^_^
    Goodbye pair of panties. Have fun. ^^

Pair of rollerblades
    Aw I would have been there to hold your hand. :p I don't like them much either.

Aww poor you. I guess a break would be great then.

I'm fine. Just doing the usual of being lazy. What about you?
    Pair of bunnies.
    :p It was R rated. If they don't have that where you live then it means no one under 17 without parental permission.

I knew my pair of panties was a hard worker. ^_^

Pair of dragons
    Yeah. I guess the booby scenes made it easier to watch. ^_^;;

You're pirate. So you can do anything. :p

Good night. :)
    Pair of ducks laying eggs.
    Yep, not bad. Going out to play some cricket shortly so have a chance to try out these new cricket pads I got.

-----------

Yea, get it now. It doesn't particularly make sense but I guess I will take it.

----

But, hows yourelf? I am inclinded to ask.......
    Aw, c'mon. Be a pal, it's my birthday where I live and that's what counts. I would do it for you.

-------------

Excellent, although you making me wait isn't the best. I don't actually feel any older though, that's the thing
    Yeah. It's one of those Slasher movies. I don't like them but my friends pushed me into it.

You're just a hard working pair of panties aren't you? =P You'll get it done.

Pair of striped jaguars. =P
    Thank you. ^_^ You have a great one too.

Pretty good. I saw the Friday the 13th movie yesterday and it was bad. :/
    How are you?
    Pair of wolves.
    haha thankyou Pirate me dear! HEHEHEHE_ IM OLDER THAN YOU HAHAHAHA (your right it is scary) but hey one word: FAME! :D
    You must think you're pretty insane, don't you?
    Yeah, you beat all your friends at pokemon, with your secrets, and skills.
    Well join INSANE TRAINERS, a social group completely dedicated to finding more ways to pwn with dignity. Come...join uzzzzz.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…