• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• KKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -

I mean -

BAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT

Batty, you've not been on the forums since you moved to the States for a year. Get into the American internetty-webby spirit, you daft owl!!! xD

~Pirate
    I've been doing some complex chemistry, trying to figure out some equations.....and I came to the conclusion that

BattyCat = ScaredyCat :p

......see, I Can be as random as you! *Cheers*

Pirate
    Battycat!....I know where you are >=D .....you'll be in the dining hall, sat at a chair on the table closest to the door that leads out to the school corridor, quite possibly eating an apple. Aren't I good at the whole psychic thing? =)))))

You're a strange girl...coming on here about once a month, then all you do is post a message to the person you're 'stuck with' for about four hours a day anyway XD

----------
    Trampolining?
    ----------
    Let me explain for you =PPPP
    Trampolining: "Trampolining is an individual sport of acrobatic movements performed after rebounding into the air from the trampoline. As a competitive sport, it was included in the Pan-American Games for the first time in 1955, and a world championship was established in 1964"

Okay, I'll stop teasing you now =) ....other than reminding you that South America is not a country, and the Germans did not invade Russia in 1946. Oh, and no, Basking Sharks do not walk *Thumbs up* =D

Pirate
    Hi! Now I am =D

.....I should have known that once I said my Twin had a sense of humour, that you weren't going to hold back in teasing me XD

Tired after trampolining? Try putting in three hours of wood tramping after that.... *sigh*. Well, I'm home now at least =)))))

You were in my dream last night 0_o ....you were in a televised talent show (I think Britain's got Talent) and I was in the audience, cheering you on. And you started off doing a really bad imitation of the Flashdance routine, and people were laughing...then all of a sudden, you started doing amazingly difficult acrobatics, and the audience was like this =O !!!

Then I woke up, and I thought....why am I not the one having the adventures in my dreams? XD

Anyways, have a good day, and great to see you here!! *Thumbs up*

Pirate
    I know about the pirates, I think I do =P ...but rat's tails, never heard of it xD (I'll definitely ask her) ;) ...By "we" do you mean that you are as obsessed with measuring rat's tails too? :pP... LOL

Yep, they went well ^^ I am getting "A" on (almost xD) all of them. You see, "B" grade here ranges from "80% - 89.99% =P

(Hey, stop copying Pirate's writing style xDD ...*innocently* Now don't you call me a hypocrite?

Chimkong
    I can't thank you enough for informing me about Hettie's situation, also "Thank you very much, Hettie" for asking your weird :)P) but best friend to message me ^___^

And yes, I'm finally finding everything I know about you to be true =PP ...What else do you think I should know about her, that she dosen't want to tell? 0_o

Good luck with your exams too =))

Thanks again Pirate's best friend :D
    Hi there! Didn't expect you here at all! Though I do expect that it will be another couple of months before you reply to me again, hehehe!

I see my Twin's given you a question that you'll probably answer in a decidedly humourous and mean fashion, with the words 'freak of nature' in there somewhere, but don't worry - I can handle it ;P

Pirate
    Nah, that's alright! Hettie told me that already ^^ BTW why do you think she's weird? I don't believe at all that she IS =P ..I'm doing fine, final exams next week. Yourself?
    I know!! We shall be skipping through the streets before and after the performance, it shall be so much fun =D I'll buy the food too, of course, it's all part of the birthday package =P
    You may be older than me, but I had a good five inches over you tonight, mehehe...now just because you're eighteen, don't go getting any funny ideas about belated growth spurts =P
    Oxfam tomorrow! *Wry smile* ...so early...
    Pirate
    Happy happy happy birthday!!
    You know, for your birthday I got you - actually, you can wait until you get it ;)
    My gosh, it's days like these when I have to remember that you're older than me...how annoying!
    Anyway, I'll see you in a few hours to give all the natural celebratory greetings "For she's a jolly good fellow etc etc", and enjoy psychology! xD
    Pirate
    KAT- I mean, BATTTTTTYCATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Yes, I do hope that was sufficient in getting your attention =)
    Pirate
    Hi Battycat? Are you still checking your profile???? You'd better be, for what I'm paying you! ;)
    Anyway, seeing as I'm talking to you on msn, this message is somewhat void.
    But I got an offer from Durham ^^
    Pirate
    Oh my Gosh!!!
    Thank you so much for the PIRATE PAINTING SET =) =)

....And the Terry Pratchett book ^_^
    By the way, that stone I gave you was made by my Japanese Teacher's husband, with her tutorage =)
    Enjoy Christmas!
    Pirate
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…