• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, up until very recently, I've been doing a very good job at sticking to a normal sleep schedule. Not sure why all the sudden things are weird.
    Takeo the push ups hurt so much. And I still have to do planking, and squats. Then tomorrow pull ups, planking, and jogging.

I think my organs are failing. Help.
    Rotom? I was picturing Golurk the whole time. I must have ignored the part about it being red.

I need to go to go now. I need to go get breakfast before class. Talk to you later!
    So yeah, I pretty much wrote a free verse love poem. Or attempted to. Kinda reads more like a monologe actually.

(wow I just posted this on my own wall by accident)
    This doesn't happen to me usually. I hope that it stops.

Glad you like it. I came up with it while trying to fall asleep. Yeah, it is a bit corny, but I'm writng it for my boyfriend as a surprise. I'm not into gothic romance or anything, but I chose to write it the way I did just because our aniversary is the day before halloween. Seemed appropriate.
    I hope that this doesn't turn into a habit. When I get no sleep, I tend to sleep through class.

Well, it's not a story exactly but, it's a free verse short story thing. I'd better explain. So then, I've been with my boyfriend for about a year now, and our aniversary is the day before halloween, so I had the idea of writing a free verse poem with a halloween-ish feel. It ended up being more of a story. I wrote it out and decided that it needs a lot of work, but at least I got it down. So the plot (if you can even call it that) is that I (the narrator) am walking through a night ruled by wicked spirits and can walk though it safely because there is someone (who I don't say is actually there or not or is there in spirit) there protecing her, and she does not fear the evil since he is there. She goes to the heart of the night and rids the night of wickedness and makes it peaceful again.
    No sleep! It's actually 6:30 AM here, and I usually wake up at that time, but I didn't get to go to bed until 2, then my brain decided to turn on the creative switch causing me to think of nothing than what to put in a new (sort of) story, causing me to not fall asleep at all, I eventually gave up trying about an hour and a half ago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…