• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• April 12th.

Yep, she's a dark-type trainer. She only has three dark-types, though.
    Uh, I use the dragon skin because of its green. I'll try the ghost one soon, though.

My favorite Gym Leaders are: Brock, Erika, and Jasmine. None of the Hoenn or Sinnoh Gym Leaders interest me much. Who are yours?
    Oh, yeah. Thunderbolt is the one I always want. Too bad the way to get it [as a TM] is at the Game Corner most of the time. You could always replace Thundershock with Rain Dance if you wanted to.

Oh, wait... you're born in April? I'm too. XD

I saw it, and I was about to edit my response into the other message I sent but since you responded I didn't.
    Anyway, you're right, it is true. I actually always liked Karen... I think it's 'cause of her Vileplume.
    That's the exception I was talking about. =P

The eight contenders are:

The Benmeister (Magneton)
    Octoboy (Octillery)
    Illegible (Togetic)
    Kikas123 (Charizard)
    Staryu (Staryu)
    Pure (Alakazam)
    Ludi-Kero! (Ludicolo)
    Deputy55 (Arcanine)

All the others are either villains or minor characters. Benmeister also won't be a contender in this book since he won the last one. ^_^
    You're lucky. XD It does, lol? Are the other three moves super powerful, or are they like... Tail Whip?

Red should still work. My blue does, and I got it when it first came out.

Oh, well welcome back, then! Yeah, I think Pearl has the better Pokémon, but I guess it doesn't really matter all that much. I got Diamond because my younger brother got Pearl, and he could trade me all of the version exclusive Pokémon over WiFi. If you don't mind waiting until Platinum comes out, you could just get that instead of Diamond/Pearl. If you want one now, however, you should pick the one that offers the Pokémon you want. I don't think people would judge you if you picked a pink version of a game. -shrug-
    Yay. =P

Well, Book 4 is the sequel of Book 3 (the one where you got eliminated). It's a point system, each round gives points to contenders (except ones who don't have them, like the current one), and whoever earns the most points by the end of the book wins. ^_^

I'ma go kill him now...
    Hm... maybe it could be water. I think it'd have to be between water and normal. -shrug-

Do you know if the battery still works? And, uh, I think that Crystal had the first female protagonist, sprite animation, and the battle tower. I think it might've had more unique things, but I can't remember them.

Uh... I have a Vaporeon in my Diamond version, and it's on my main party. I'm not too crazy about the stone Pokémon either, just the Eevee ones.
    You can freely join. =P

I'm good at boosting egos. =))

The second time doesn't really count. You're not really eliminated...no one gets eliminated in Book 4.

He does. If he doesn't I'm gonna kill him.
    Well, don't forget to join Face-Offers Unite. =P

That's why I idolized you. It was brilliant. =D

Well it was in honor of you IIRC, since you were the one who started the trend.

Uhh, no...that's more of Volteon's forte.

And Chorus is a storyline face-off, the contenders right now are members. Basically, you're in it. =P
    Yeah, I think that normal-types are mostly pure. I always thought that water had a lot of pure Pokémon.

Oh, really? I like Johto, too. I liked Gold/Silver, but I loved Crystal [even though they're practically the same game]. Do you still own the cartridge?

-nod- They really should've made them stone evolutions, or like... level up evolutions.
    Oh, yeah. Probably because in D/P Blissey is apparently super powerful. Or... at least I know it's used a lot and has some sort of strategy. I don't like the Rock Regi, it's so easy to KO, imo. Well, I dislike the rock, fire, and fighting-types. Do you just dislike the steel-type?

I think it might've been Agatha, because Lorelei says something about her ice-type Pokémon, I think.

-nod- I think there's like five pure ice-type Pokémon, or some other low number. I don't like Jolteon, either. I'm not too big a fan of Flareon, either. But I love all the others.

Yeah, Kingdra's amazing. I just hate how you have to get it, because I really can't trade in any other game by Diamond. Misdreavus is cool. XD;

This is a random question, but what region is your favorite?
    Really? Mine, too!

Me neither. I also find it hilarious how people use them as their entire party, like in those Pokémon games where you battle people on WiFi. Aren't they called ubers or something? I'm also not a fan of the Hoenn legendaries... those big rock things. They're eyesores, too. Oh, she did? XD Well, she was right.

Oh, really? I like ice-types, too. But mostly the water/ice hybrids. Oh, you like Vileplume, too? :D That's my third favorite Pokémon, and I like Espeon a lot, too. But that's because I like cool looking Pokémon, and I count Espeon as one. xD; Uh... but I mainly like grass and water-type Pokémon. [i.e, Staryu, Starmie, Gloom, Vileplume, Cloyster, Quagsire, Dewgong, Lapras, Skiploom, Goldeen, Kingdra, Victreebell, Roselia, Corsola, etc.] I also like Flaaffy and Miltank. -rambling-
    Well, you can freely join any social group. =P

You did create your own Face-Offs, but you were more notoriously known for Staryuing them...hence why the term "Staryu" refers to you. ;)

Vote in mine >=O

And congrats. ^_^
    Lol. Yeah, I do. But mostly because Misty had one. She was the one who got me into Staryu/Starmie, actually.
    I think that people don't like Staryu because it's actually not an amazingly hxc Pokémon [strength-wise] that can destroy everything in its path. I think that's why some people love the legendaries and stuff. -shrug-

What other Pokémon do you like? Maybe we have more favorites in common. o:
    Yep! I didn't think I'd ever meet someone else who likes Staryu. -lame-
    Do you also like Starmie, or do you just like Staryu?
    -shot multiple times-
    Most of the veterans are gone. Illegible and Volteon are the only one that remains.

The bribe...you don't have to know. =P
    I bribed them, of course. ;)

Well...you can always check the site...or, uhh, be a rebel and not know who they are at all. =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…