• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's good.

I'm good to thanks. Things finally settled down. Got busted for pot on Monday so had all that going on

So you haven't got any DS games yet?

L.F.D.
    Another thing, I forgot to tell you, when you click on Edit for a post. There is a Delete Button on the Bottom Right. Click on that so you don't get in any trouble.
    Sorry for my late reply, but you can't Double Post that against the Rules. If you have to say something again before someone else has posted, there is an Edit Button on the Bottom Right of your posts.

Also, I saw that you're making a Sun-Stall Team! Very Nice I must say! It will be easier for me to help you because I like to stall my opponents in competitive battle! It's my favorite style of battling to use. ^_^ Also, it's ok if you're good or bad. You will progress as I teach you.

And please get acquainted with the rules here too. This is a Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?397567-Serebii-Forums-Rules

Be sure to read through that very carefully. ^_^
    Hi! Welcome to Serebii Forums! I'm Ducklett12 ^_^ I'm a Competitive Battling Mentor and I've successfully helped 2 of my students.

They are now excused from my Classes.

If you're looking for a Mentor then I would be more then happy to teach you. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…