• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aw, at least you got to dress up! xD I didn't this year due to lack of monies. ;o; The funny thing is that I dressed up as a maid last year. xDDD
    OMG puppies <33333 I'm more of a cat person but that doesn't mean I don't love dogs too! =D I wish I had both kittens and puppies, because then I could make them all get along and it would be all so cute! I do have three cats though. XD

Lolita maid? That's awesome. And it also reminds me of how I need to get more cosplay outfits.
    Happy belated Halloween to ya, too! xD

I went over to a haunted cornfield. It was so funny. xD
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU TOO! And I did dress up. As a school boy, in those pirvate school uniforms with the blazers and ties and stuff. Totally hot. XD

YAY FOR THE MELS! I'm a Melissa though, not a Melody. XD Melody is a cool name. It's musical and music is awesome. =D
    Moogly great to see you! Sadly I'm going on Vacation tomorrow but I'll be back July 9. Till then friends check out my Pokeshipping Commentaries!
    Melodyyy! :D (hugs) ^I^ I'll hopefully be getting the prologue to our fic over to ya pretty soon! :D I haven't had a internet connection up at my home and I just moved back in with my parents, but hopefully i'll get that up, plus a new job and i'll send it to ya once I get done with all of them. ^__^ (Hugs)

So how ya been doing lately? :D Got any more artwork for the fic done yet? :D
    Ah, I'm really, really, really sorry! My computer kind of broke and I've been really busy with school, so I had no time to come on here. Now that school is finally over and my computer is fixed I've got the time though.
    Once again, sorry, I hope I didn't cause too much inconvenience for you.

I'm glad that Sushi could help you out though, she's awesome :D
    Oooh, awesome! Can't wait to see them, Melody; they'll be worth a discussion at the thread! :3
    Right now I'm kind of busy with homework and the like, but I'll try translating those other links you sent me as soon as I've got time!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…