• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's not necessarily hard, it's just really stupid. We're reading a book in reading called Warriors Don't Cry and apparently we take tests on like every 2 or 3 chapters we read. So we were supposed to have chapters 4-6 read by Thursday. They specifically said we wouldn't have a test on those chapters, Thursday comes, and guess what? We had a test. -_- The test that was chapters 1-3 I got one wrong, so I didn't realy care. This time, I got 4/8 correct... I think the highest score in the class was like 6/8. And it doesn't end there. 1/3 of the questions were from chapter 3 when it said chapters 4-6 in really big letters at the top. And they mentioned the things like once. Then another 1/3 of the questions spoiled the next parts of the book. Most of the answers were totally obscure and then there was this one question and the answer was President Eisenhower. The teachers are like "Ok we'll only accept the last name as an answer. Anything else will be considered wrong." So I didn't know who was president at the time and I just put down the governor because I actually knew his last name and governor's have some power. We correct the test and the teachers say "For number 10, if you put down The President we'll accept your answer." So I'm sitting there like what the heck. I was talking abou this to other friends that are all in the class and we agreed that me and 3 of my other friends are the top 4 students in the class and we all got Fs. If the top 4 students in the class all get Fs then you know something is wrong!
    I'm done ranting.
    That's probably a good idea, I'd most likely end up ranting with steam blowing out of my head. XD

My day's been decent at best. Bunches of weekend homework and I can't find the stupid answers.
    I still have yet to finish more than one game, lol
    THE PUZZLES ARE BRUTAL.

Finnick is meh to me. I mean, sure, I have a 'Keep Calm and Have a Sugar Cube' poster, but I don't obsess over him like my friends :p

have you tried the World Tournament thing yet? is it cool? :O
    lol. you really do like PL . . .

hmmmm. I thought Burgh's gym was weird, but at the top it was cool (with all the wet paint and stuff)
    Marlon and Finnick Odair?!? o_0 oh god . . . I can never look at him the same way again . . . especially since Finnick is, like, my least favorite Hunger Games character

I've found about 15, and I just fought Burgh xD
    there are a lot in Castelia, actually

sorry for the late reply, btw
    I thought I replied before, but I apparently didn't ^^;;
    I love the new Gym theme. I really like the music for Virbank, Driftveil, Lacunosa, Humilau and Join Avenue. <3 I really like the music.
    You welcome, and yay. xD So ehm, do you want a DR Riolu? :) Say the nature, then I give you that! ^^ (Unless I don't have the nature, then I just breed the Riolu (evolve it as Lucario) to get the right nature!)
    Same here. Like a boss. B] I swept her team with my Lucario. He had Ice-Punch and Dragon Pulse....hehehe. P=
    Oh, I guess get what you mean... You like it, but don't really `ship` them hard...I like Wishfulshipping but then, it's like between liking and shipping. =P

Hmm, if you're really interested in the gameplay, why not try to buy it? :'D It's worth the price! Sadly, I don't follow up the newer games, but Ace Attorney is quite of an interesting game xD
    Uh wow... Erm, do you like DualRivalshipping? 'cause I do ship Bianca x Cheren hard, lol :p

Eh, and I follow Harry Potter & Ace Attorney too, by the way =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…