• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ginji
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i certainly hope so, tomorrow i'll try to install the wi-fi USB stick on my new PC and sofar there are two things that can make it difficult, one is the driver updates for vista which i hope to switch off and the other is the firewall of both my computer and the PC which regulates all the internet connections.

it's a chance but it's a bit uncertain if i can succeed.
    hi ginji, everything is fine with me, i'm on the edge of arranging a wi-fi link on my computer, for the rest my brother is doing great, last friday he was dismissed from the hospital and is able to walk & drive his car again, he still has to be careful but all is going well.
    Oh that i'm glad to hear, how lucky for it^^
    Skitty will have it good to, i'll enter it to the first team I plan to rise to lv. 100^^
    Hey Ginji, I got the Shaymin. One is Modest, the other is Gentle, and I'm SRing for a good stat Timid right now. I also have a Red Metagross if you're interested.
    ah, that should simplify things even more, maybe i'll make my own detailed event & shinylist as well after i got my own wi-fi runnng again.
    thanks for that ginji, you got the list of what i have so if you find something you like then don't hesitate to mention it^^
    okay, i shall send you a pm containing the list of shinies & events i currently have, if i'm not mistaken i still have the list you send me a while ago.

give me some time to type it okay?
    hello ginji:)
    my brother is slowely but surely recovering, he can walk again for a few meters and his homor is starting to return, i'm glad this goes okay since he could have ended up in a wheelchair or even dead if he landed even worse.

anyway, between the visits to the hospital i've been searching for a unprotected link in the neighbourhood, i found a working one less than two kilometers away (not far) on the name: ahri_don't_forget_to_secure_link_okay? if you have enough time today i might be able to use that one as host for my DS, is it an idea to use that instead of waiting for my brother's recovery?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…