• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey this is a project pokemon hack 00010 10 ANIV Blaziken Naughty - Aug-14-07, Somewhat vain, HP 205. so don't trade it. move this and other hacks we discovered to a folder labeled hacks.
    actually the mudkip you showed was wrong. i sent you the brave since it has proof. everything else is good
    lol you have you see mwfblue's shop and stuff he's offering. like shiny spiky ear pichy. big time hack since it cannot be traded or transferred or be shiny since it has a fixed personality value that is predetermined according to the trainer id and secret id ensuring the personality value never results in a male or shiny.
    Just to let you know, weare playing through the AR Dream Radar as fast as possible to get the trio + ho-oh, lugia, dialga, and giratina from it. looking at the difficulty of RNGing them, we may not be doing that, but in the event that we get them (which we will, eventually) would you be interested in them?

Also, I will be figuring out my RNG calibrations and such to RNG Genesect. Dunno when I'll get it but I think I'll be downloading the WC tonight and figuring out the RNG in the week.
    هلا والله بالحبيب
    شلونك شخبارك ؟
    لول .. تسلم والله .. بس سويت امس " تريد " مع واحد الحمد لله وحصلته
    ما تقصر رايتك بيضا
    Can you believe that we get yelled at by people younger than us, I'm getting yelled at for some stupid politics stuff -_-'
    Hey do you remember who the ot of the Kairi Altaria is? i need the proof for it again since i can't find it
    Just so you know, over at PP I posted a few of my "fail" RNGs for my team. However, if you are interested, I can trade you (at some point) the team I RNG'd for BW2 entirely. They are all flawless and shiny (I think?). The pokemon in question are zorua, spiritomb, murkrow, absol, deino, and corphish. The natures are (mostly) helpful and there are some good/interesting egg moves on each. I played around with breeding them a bit.
    I got my first egg RNG. An adamant, shiny near-flawless Natu. I nicknamed it StormEagle :3

Do you want it? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…