• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the kind words. =))
    To me Beco is 1000 times better, because he has such an amazing stamina! There's no stopping him what so ever. xD
    Don't know if you remember me but thanks for saying goodbye to me (a year ago xp).
    Didn't think anyone would notice that I left. =p
    Anyway, thanks.
    ~Anton
    Mare's based on me. I'm always shy around new people, and everyone besides my friends thinks I'm strange because I'm Emo.
    Hey! Just thought I'd give you the heads up that I finished my SU!
    (I assume your a owner of the RP Digimon: Destined Disease)
    Edit: Oops, hit it twice...
    Hey! Just thought I'd give you the heads up that I finished my SU!
    (I assume your a owner of the RP Digimon: Destined Disease)
    yea I thought of that, so I figured i'd just let anyone else who want's to come back be their same characters if they want, if not fine, and we could also have new people. I know I want to use Mare and Sting again.
    I was actually thinking of some how having an Omnimon join us near the end so we could Digivolve to Paladin mode. I like the last part also, it would be a great way to end it.
    interesting concept. and I was thinking the same thing on champions, I was thinking towards the middle in a battle with one of Chaosgallantmon's/Gallantmon's generals, some kind of Mega, we could DNA into Paildramon, then in the Final battle we DNA into Paildramon and have to Digivolve into Imperialdramon. Also what do you think of the last battle being with Gallantmon X and then he slide Digivolves into Megidramon X with much more power?
    I just realised that, so right now i'm thinking we should stay in a group. I've also thought about adding Digi-Modify, like in Tamers, what do think about that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…