• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saw some people bickering in the forums... All I can say is that reminded me of some issues to take care of. If anyone has any issues with me or incomplete trades please pm me and I apologize. I have traded with a lot of people and I have...bad internet (don't want to get in trouble for saying what I'm thinking) so I appreciate everyone's patience. If I had a legendary to give to each person who has traded with me on cerebi I'd have a couple of full boxes worth to give out. I also want to give a notice of thanks to people such as Sworn Metalhead for the artwork. If anyone has any complains with me (haven't recieved any but that doesn't mean their aren't any) I would like for people to get them to me so I can work on fixing them. To everyone else, thanks for stopping by, thanks again to Sworn Metalhead and all of those who traded with me, and I hope everyone has a great day.
    It's not the holidays I hate, it's getting back up after them that stinks. Well that and how some of my family annoy the heck out of me. How did they even come up with some of these?
    "It's Thanksgiving, what should we do?"
    "How about we just eat a lot?"
    "But we do that every day!"
    "Okay how about we eat a lot with people who annoy the Heck out of us?"
    (Thank you Jim Gaffigan.)
    Well, it's been about three weeks since I applied for my 5th gen trade shop. Getting a little antsy, but I'm not really sure if there's anything I can do about it. Guess I'll just have to be more patient. Once it is up it will have my complete list of Dream World Females and my friend codes. I hope it gets approved soon (if it gets approved at all, I don't want to put the cart in front of the horse... or in this case Rapidash.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…