• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SilverLanayru

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is a second reply letting you know that I'm waiting for you to post on the thread that you're ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow starts the Pokemon Cup, and I need to know that you're ready.
    ----------
    Well well...those were some fun brawls!
    ----------
    They sure were! Too bad Dimentio doesn't want to let me into the ones he's having right now. I suppose you're in them, too, huh?

----------
    Btw, I'm Trish...nyahahaha surprised?!
    ----------
    Not really. I knew it had to be a girl, and after some deductive reasoning this morning, I decided it was most likely you.

----------
    Anyway you're pretty good
    ----------
    Thank you. You, too were good. I somehow feel Dimentio was my good luck charm, though, because I kept getting worse and worse after he left.

----------
    One moment, I hesitated there's something wrong with another guy. I figured it out myself. It was Deoxy911.
    ----------
    Oops. Sorry!

----------
    I probably send VM to Deoxy911 for asking him now. (funny thing of number xD!!!!)
    ----------
    I see that plan didn't go through.
    Mark your calendar! Pokemon Cup Date: February 18, 2009!

Post in the thread to let me know that you're ready!
    And I tried to join your brawl last night. One moment, I hesitated there's something wrong with another guy. I figured it out myself. It was Deoxy911. Your brawl continually said "You can't join here" -.-
    *reads through between you and Torterra* I really hated when Metamence did to me and Torterra. T~T He always chases anyone all the times.
    Lol yea you have. I've improved also. I'm just not as good in 4 way brawls as i am in 3 way or 1 on 1.
    Yep... Well at times I have to run and close my room's door to "save myself"...and I have to "blank" out on Brawl for a few secs, if you saw that...
    Yeah... Well I kind of recognized that you dodge a lot/spam it.. and you tend to do a "ding-dodge-ditch" where you just dodge and kind of run away..
    But ehh.. I'm kind of cool with it, but it gets annoying since it gets hard to keel hit you..
    Oh.....I saw your TB with Neku, you did pretty good..
    Not much, my puppy tried to attack me, and I went to a friend's b-day party and "unfortunately" he was born on Valentines day, he says...
    PS: The girls (ebil i tel u) next door gave us poisonous brownies...at the birthday party.. I wanted to go on a Nerf gun war with them, girls against boys, since they had a "treaty" not to go over on the boys side..
    rannndddoommm...
    I joined Skull's Club(Super Mario Tournament) And also, I gave one thing for him. If you feel like to respond to Skull or have option for brawl and Mkwii.
    Life has just been completely wacko. School had gotten into a madness mode for me. I needed to stop everything else for a bit to get myself settled out. Now I'm back and life is normal again. YAY!
    Speaking of the Pokemon Cup, just between the two of us, I've already posted the tournament ladder for the cup. However, I'm not going to say anything about it until I've gotten all the results for the Current Side-Activity. I would like you to keep this information to yourself, as well.

I honestly hope that I get more results soon, and one of them doesn't have me in the name. So far, all the results have my name in it. Plus, the sooner we finish the contest, the sooner we can move on to the next two contests (One contest for both games!)!

That's all for now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…