• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is it suppose to be "TheRookie" or "thh3rookie"? sorry its how you worded i forgot the h which i didn't forget it so im confused XD
    i left a message that how you had it in your app so i assumed that you wanted XD but its fine...i can fix it...
    your request has been made, please pick up your extraction banner at Flower Paradise Graphics...thanks for choosing my shop...let me know if you need a change...
    lol must be crazy XD it was crazy while playing on normal...some of the boss fights were so stupidly over dramatic XD
    yep ps3 ^_^ and i already beat all the campaigns with my bf...he wanted to play with ada wong campaign so im letting him thats the only thing he got to do...
    I know but i have to be fair to everyone else :/ my rules are kinda like mews what 24 hours before requesting but at the same time different...
    yeah those animation banners were cool though with the tiles...we still use them for our league...when open up you should have them...those are very unique imo...i just open my shop like not to long ago and i already past sworns thread...i was like D: wow :D my art been getting alot better over the past months...glad you like the bar though...i just finally learned to get those lines on...took me long enough XD I want your shop to be popular too :)
    oh cool :) did you have one not to long ago? you made our clan's league banners ^_^ the animated tiles right?
    your most welcome glad you like it ^_^ saw your post just updating my thread with better artwork XD
    hey rookie :) your request has been made, please pick up your full userbar at flower paradise graphics....thanks for choosing my art shop...hope you like it ^_^ if need a change just pm me ;)
    So is next Tuesday or Thursday noon-3 your time okay? One of those days, those are best for me but I'm not sure if I definitely can on those days
    Just curious what time zone are you in? I'm in EST but yeah sorry I had to leave wasn't allowed to stay at my cousins house any longer its 9:14 pm here now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…