• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah it may be a bit...my hasn't been checked yet either...nutter seems like the only one doing the checks...
    Okay cool, cause I tested it and I'm definitely sure now that you have to have it in therian forme and catch it yourself
    yeah i just think that last bar may be too much...i need you to double check please...i don't want to be the cause of you being infracted...i would feel extremly bad...
    thanks rookie :) your sig might be over if you add all that though...i just looked at your sig...don't want you to get infracted...try taking it to the sig check thread in the newbie lounge just in case...that bar may be taking it over the top since you have two images already and the up and down is risky too...
    hey rookie use this bar instead the userbars text is clearer to see...

oh its fine now...since your order is well over due XD also made a userbar to support my shop ^_^ im putting up for anyone that wants to promote my shop...sorta like mew did...

better? if its two big tall wise i can resize it...i think it should be alright unless you add on alot more stuff....

Dang, looks like we still need to wait til you can get to white forest and then can use waterfall like I said I can lend you a pokemon with waterfall if you need one
    Hmm, I have an idea, think we can trade on our BW2 games for the landorus and for the rayquaza or do you think the game won't allow that til you transform it back :(
    I think you need waterfall first, do you have waterfall yet? If you've beaten ghetsis and the last gym then I think your fine and I could always lend you a pokemon with waterfall so you can get the mirror
    Didn't you get your miror yet? I would need the landorus in normal form or else I don't think I can trade for it, game rules stuff, I am really anxious now :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…