• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish we could request in bulk, but I know you have your hands full. Trying to get this Kyurem... RNG is a pain.
    Oh,well maybe can you tomorow do a banner of Celebi flying in the woods.
    Make it saying "Team Serebii,where are journey begins."
    You wouldnt be the cause of me getting infracted,:p. It would be my fault. I'm just waiting for the reply in sig check.
    Cool.
    I might put it for my credits in the clan.
    By Sunday,I hope to get the rest of the userbars from you,an animated banner from Steel Graphics,and I STILL need to know how to put spoilers.
    You know how?
    Oh ok Never mind, I'll just order them in the Shop Tomorrow. XD!

I would put that userbar but I can't fit anything else in my Signature...

I am going get a Banner from your Shop with a Male Jellicent on it (I have no Idea of what Background yet) and text saying
    Ok is it ok if I post that in the Club's Fan Art Spoiler?

Also, forgive me for asking but what userbar? x)

I was going to re-order some userbars I once bought at your shop so they would have better quality, but is it okay if I send you the Userbar Forms in PM?

(If that's what you're talking about...)
    This is the final day afterall (USA TIME) I want the competition to start ASAP! xD
    I sound like an serious little kid with no patience!
    Then I think you should create the bar in photoshop (without the text)
    import it in GIMP and filter it and after that. Add the text in GIMP on a new layer.
    Is it an Pixel font? In Dafont.com there is an section called Pixel.
    All the fonts there are made for small products like userbars. (Because those fonts look sharp on these kind of sizes.)

Try it, maybe it helps :)

Oh and you should not add the filter on the font
    Is it an Pixel font? In Dafont.com there is an section called Pixel.
    All the fonts there are made for small products like userbars. (Because those fonts look sharp on these kind of sizes.)

Try it, maybe it helps :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…