• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Soundx, I saw your last post on your shop thread so I thought I'd vm you and ask if you were interested in any of these shiny flawless/nf pokemon:
    -adamant dw flareon (in dreamball, not shiny) JAP
    -roselia, timid 31/30/31/30/31/30 (sleep powder, leaf storm, HP Fire)
    -numel, mild (simple ability, yawn, iron head, heat wave, ancientpower)
    -gulpin, relaxed (liquid ooze ability, pain split)
    -smeargle, jolly (own tempo ability)
    -dw starly, adamant 31/31/31/6/31/31
    -dw exeggcute, modest 31/31/31/31/31/30 (leaf storm, HP Ice)
    -modest dialga, ot: Mat
    Sorry about that I'm back I couldn't get back online, could you tell me what I'm trading for the arceus again
    Forgot the thunderus is naughty not sure if that matters to you or not, its the only one I came across
    YAY!!! I have flawless/near flawless timid lugia, careful T lv19 tornadus, UT lv40 thunderus, and I think that is all I have, I might have a Ho oh but I need to check I hope I have one you like maybe lugia I could do both thunderus and tornadus if you want me to I also have a T lv49 hardy lugia I could so these 3 if you want for it or just ask for a combination :)
    thx the internet guy should come in 3 days to fix our internet, it turns out the internet for the entire street is like this as well
    Hey fury is there anything I can offer for your flawless naive TRU arceus I have UT TRU pansage with ky OT from pokemon white flawless sp.atk and speed, I also have some dream radar legendaries and a shiny careful Extreme speed Zigzagoon UT lv5 I had wolveram check him can you let me know if any of these interest you I REALLY need that arceus does it still have spacial rend?
    Thanks
    haven't been on for a while casue my home internet is down currently, and if it's on it's very crappy, still looking to finish our trade though
    Hi. I can't trade yet because my internet's down (I'm using my cousin's computer right now.) I'll tell you when it's back. Sorry. =(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…