• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I've been steadily reading your fic for the past two days and I'm up to Chapter Twenty. I have a fic that I'm working on(though it's on a temporary lock) and it's kind of going the same way your fic is going(except my main OC doesn't have a twin and has two friendly, childhood rivals, and a bit more) but I realized your fic can help mine's.
    hey dude, thanks for rating my fic! They really helped.

I updated the Luxio vs Piplup battle thanks to your advice. It really helped me in 'filling in the blanks' for the 'plothole' on how Piplup created such a huge bubble.
    Haha. Don't worry about it man. You can closet read it if you want. I'm perfectly capable of waiting. You'll recognize a few characters though.
    You know the deal. Working, writing (kind of), reviewing. Time sure has gone by but we haven't changed much huh buddy?
    I would say to start off, pick one review and critique that the same way you would a one-shot. That should make things a bit easier so we can get an idea of how to do this. :>
    Interview? it's more just writing a critique of one of Kutie Pie's reviews. I'm hoping to post an example by tomorrow to give everyone an idea. Some ways I've thought of to judge a review might be

-Politeness: is the reviewer polite, rude, impatient?

-Tact: is the reviewer tactful in how they give criticism? Writers tend to be more receptive if they get both praise and criticism.

-Criticalness: is the reviewer critical of the work, or do they just say "everything is perfect"?

-Correctness: if the reviewer corrects the writer, are they making the right corrections? Mainly regarding grammar.

-Helpfulness: does the review offer helpful suggestions to improve the fic? or do they just say "this wasn't very good" or "do this differently" without saying how?

As a few examples, if that clarifies things a bit. ^^
    Heya, are you still interested in participating in the Criticizing Criticism thread? I'm hoping to get the ball rolling properly, but it may only work out if everyone can pitch in and review one another (so it's not just one person doing all the reviewing). Would you be interested in reviewing a review? If s, you would be interviewing Kutie Pie!
    Hey AD. I managed to get a map up as a reference, uh, map I guess? Oh, and chapter 4 is up too.
    Hi Air Dragon. Chapter 2 of Paul's journey through the Resoda Region is posted now!
    Hi, I know that the thread is super old and stuff, but I was looking at your thread on the ruova region, and I thought you had some cool ideas.

Also, I don't know if you want to talk about you stealing ideas from someone, but what do you mean, "the original creator" of the old thread, Amori?

PM me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…