• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you like this gif?

I'm good thanks. Getting some old Pokemon stuff put together at the shop I work at so we can sale it. One of the fun things of being the only Pokemon player there

L.F.D.
    I'd like to talk further in VM's, those are more convenient than PMs. Is that okay with you?

Nice that you support PokeShipping too.
    To respond to your post:

It was quite a while ago, but yes, the man laughed in my face. I was at a softball game, to my recollection, and I was seeking to retrieve a set of fairly expensive ergonomic flip-flops. His kids were jerks as well, but I didn't think much of it at the time because I went and bought a cheaper set of shoes later that day.

Still, though. Those were nice shoes.
    Thanks for the friend request. Where on the forum did you notice me? Please answer that in a PM.
    I was looking thorugh the community section of the forum and went to the last page. For fun I wanted to see who was last on the list. It was someone named Bubba and it said he posted something on the persons page. I clicked onto his page and noticed all these angry people posting on his visitor messages.
    hey, if you are free to trade at about the same time tomorrow as today I should be free then and won't have anything pressing to get to :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…