• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Aegon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It makes the game a little more interesting. If it wasn't for debating, the game would just be a boring "update > "I vote x/y/z" x20 while nothing happens > repeat until game dies"
    Okay, I have misunderstood you in some aspects(mostly 3). But I'm still willing to argue with you in regards to 1.

1. So what is wrong with people talking about which pokemon is better in their view? Sure, they'll get nowhere, but hell, people don't seem to have a probelm defending a pokemon, they like, so why would you?
    1) Then why were you protesting against us voicing our disagreement?

2) One can't help but being a tiny little bit annoyed when a pokemon you like never gets far while it happens to a pokemon you dislike. Besides, like I said. SMALL. WE DON'T CARE THAT MUCH. We just blow it out of proportion as an in-joke.

3) What I meant by that is that it's ridiculous how you actually think we mean it when we complain over people's tastes. I was just using the suicide thing as an example because it's one of our in-joke's most known moments.
    Post game stuff, captured all of N's pokemon, cleaned out south east Unova, caught most legends apart from the regis, completed the regional pokedex. I'm going to go for White treehollow now, so can get a shiny dratini :D Haven't been playing it much due to school (Why did it have to come out near when my AS levels started). And how much have you progressed since we last conversed.
    There's a competition in the bedrock thread for most creative attack, if you're interested. The winner gets a shiny!
    It's kind of boring but at least it's a break I guess. There's some interesting stuff though, like paintballing :v
    Oh, well it's hardly a spoiler. You'll see what I mean the more you get though the game. I got the game at launch (Friday) and basically holed myself away to play it through the weekend, like a proper nerd :p
    I got White 2. The only thing that I found annoying was how at almost every other route entrance/exit there was an excuse for not letting you pass, e.g. a group of singers stopping you from entering Whire forest/Black city.
    The final ep, was sad and sudden... :'( I'm not saying that it was bad by any stretch, buuuuut I kinda feel it could have been better. I shall post the rest of my feelings in the club at some point.
    Oh well, I guess you'll have to be forgiven.

Damn, didn't know that was out yet. Best give Slowtube a visit.
    I'm baaaaaaaaack... I gather not too much has happened, but I haven't been able to talk about the 2 DW that were on since I was away, anyway I loved them both and its sad that Amy and Rory only have 1 episode left :'(
    Enjoy it while you can :U TY is such a doss but I actually am sort of getting bored with doing nothing in most classes. There's only so much colouring a guy can take.

(although I'd still take boring forensics and enterprise over firth year)
    Went to see Ted because screw you, Mantra (although apparently Mantra was amaze, but oh well). Actually such a funny film.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…