• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Plight of Leon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Unless applying the uplevel boost to the SE boost is wrong, in this case, 1.9x/2.9x, then maybe I'd accept. But the fact that you brought up the fact of uplevel boosts in order to win, rather then me being a forgetful referee, really wants to reject your statement.
    Ah, I see. If I find "evidence" of being one gender or another I start to think of people in that way.
    Yup, and now you know. I would have gone with Lethe, but it seems feminine to me and enough people have mistaken me for female as it is.
    Yes, named after miss dragon wings. But I go by this also because it's pronounced how most people pronounce the first quarter of my first name.
    Hello, Blaze! Might I ask what might have been wrong about my Cortoza reply? I'll gladly improve it as you may wish :D
    You kinda already did when she was confused with the riddle.
    Also I returned her to her ball before opening the door.
    Hmm, I had something else in mind. Over at UPN there was a discussion about what souls might taste like after uhhhhh offered me his soul if I hatched a male Solosis. During my Chem exam I noticed that the former chemical symbol for the 116th element was Uuh, so I went with it's new name, Livermorium.

Possibly one of my more bizarre nicknaming choices (this coming from a girl with a grimer named Xylophone), but I like it. It rolls off my tongue nicely. Also Liver.
    Hehe, yeah :3 It was always my intention to keep whatever hatched, even if it was something I didn't partiularly like. Besides, Could be interesting, and the 'ferro' part works with my plan for a chemistry nickname.
    good. my friend posted a pic on facebook of atlantic city. there r sharks swimming around. I was surprised
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…