• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Naughty is fine. In fact, my Garchomp is Naughty, just so Fire Blast would do slightly more damage :D

As for the Characteristic, it is about its IVs. Having "Capable of taking hits" characteristic means its highest IV is in its Defense. It is fine actually, a little extra power in defense would help in sweeping.

However, I suggest checking its IVs. If it has good Attack IV, then feel free to use it, if its Attack IV is low, I say don't use it - this is because Garchomp is mainly about attacking, not being defensive.
    Naughty is fine. In fact, my Garchomp is Naughty, just so Fire Blast would do slightly more damage :D

As for the Characteristic, it is about its IVs. Having "Capable of taking hits" characteristic means its highest IV is in its Defense. It is fine actually, a little extra power in defense would help in sweeping.

However, I suggest checking its IVs. If it has good Attack IV, then feel free to use it, if its Attack IV is low, I say don't use it - this is because Garchomp is mainly about attacking, not being defensive.
    lol i always try to let them win but never works because the rentals suck ah well they should buy a ds, but they didnt really think about that much when they made the game in the first place
    Yeah haven't tried my arceus online yet, mine was cloned from a legit one i think. It looks cool though, but if they are going to make another pokemon generation i don't see how they can really make a pokemon for them, because arceus is the god lol.
    I do feel sorry though when someone comes on PBR and has a rental pass team, and i've got my high lv pokes
    yeah exactly i always keep arceus or darkrai around cuz they really piss people off, i hate when people use ubers especially on battle revolution so if they do i have those just incase. if not though i can usually beat them with dusknoir or something that knows a bug type move (for when they send out mew) but yeah your teams cool i like cradily and i'm training up my onimite, i like using Mareep to but i have to evolve it and level it up.
    yeah i had red and silver, then got back into it now, well my team is mewtwo or electivire, magmorter, infernape, dusknoir or alakazam and kyroge or groudon or blastoise
    depends if i'm using the uber pokes or not
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…