• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I assume the deleted message was a double-post?

My current understanding is that while we humans remain in the intermediate human stage, company is necessary--at least in the smallest degree. As Aristotle said, only gods or animals are lone creatures. As our soul becomes greater, more experienced, and comprehensive, we require others' support or influence lesser and lesser. I still eagerly anticipate this state,
    yeah its pretty sweet, today was my first day and it alreayd rocked so I only hope the rest of the summer is as good. only now i need to find time for my fic XD
    Yeah mine's normally third person aswell, but I want people to really get into Harken's head so I'm going to attempt first person. And yeah work was pretty sweet today
    You know, I think I can honestly say that that was the first time I'd ever been made to imagine something wearing a beret and flip-flops together. XD
    I've been fine. Mario Kart Wii, Brawl, PBR, MD2, etc. etc. XD
    I've also been caught up in tests. Finals are coming up soon. X_x Not that it's troublesome. XD

Thanks for asking.
    I just felt like it was a little off..but that might just be my inner critic talking :p. Oh well, at least if nothing else I am putting my ten years of pokemon love, and my thirteen years of vampire love into this story :) That counts for something :3
    I know, it's just that I think this one is not as good as five :p. My writing self esteem is at a all time low lately..I guess we all have those times though :). Seven is going to be something, much more action...
    Isfahan is my beta, he is very nice and understanding :).
    Garhh, what's happening to the server?

A while ago, I had been constructing elaborate philosophical justifications of the very thing you're saying, you know. "You shouldn't have friends because they dilute the potency and the capacity of profound thought in your mind by letting it spill, barely heeded or understood, into others." That make any sense to anyone?
    TEN must be getting word of you around.

For whatever resaon life wants to give me, I've always been one of the nonconformists, the outsiders of society. As a result, company is no necessity for me. For some time I had been making philosophical excuses to justify that very last sentence you said. o_O

Everytime I view my friends page I'm desperately anxious not to accidentally click on the "break friendship" link. Let it bloat, I think. If you have people in there that you're not exactly keen on befriending, you can simply not talk to them.
    Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble. Round about the cauldron go; in the poison'd entrails throw. Fillet of a fenny snake, in the cauldron boil and bake; eye of newt and toe of frog, wool of bat and tongue of dog. And most diabolical of all: liver of blaspheming Jew, nose of Turk and Tartar's lips; finger of birth-strangled babe, ditch-delivered by a drab. I think you get the idea.

The thing is, the internet leaves you with no firm idea of friendship or closeness. The general convention is then to declare whoever you meet a friend, just to be sure about it. (Of course, my own instinct is to declare no one a friend, but clearly I'm curbing this nowadays.)
    Fable does have a new chapter, chapter six :) It's just not betaed yet...
    And I have this deeply ingrown fear the dates back to my newbie days about posting unbetaed work here, even if it is edited perfectly :p. It's funny how I still fear serebii :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…