• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
flameswy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good game! Sorry I was so imaginative with gallade, but he was choiced and I don't have much else when it comes to dealing with electric/steel!
    Hmmm, could we have such a battle in the weekend? I'd be happy to, but it's late and if I were caught I could wave goodbye to my DS xD ...by no restrictions, what do you mean exactly? Ubers and the likes? ^^
    Pirate
    Hey there! I'll be on wi-fi for the next 20 minutes or so, incase you're around! Sorry I can't be about longer, but it's gone midnight lready, so I can't push it =P I may even be up early tomorrow, so I'll se if you're around then as well =)
    Pirate
    Fc: 5240 9173 0489
    If you truly want a Digimon game, why don't you order one? They're good games, but shipping may take a bit. Try to buy it somewhere where the shipping is quick(and kinda cheap).
    Hi there! Sorry I missed you, 'tis late now anyways. But I'll look out for you over the next couple of days, and we'll get our rematch underway =D
    Pirate
    whew... sorry about that last entrie itwas a midnight cake induced form of insanity. i prmise it wont happen again. wipe it from your minds.
    Don't be ridiculous. Herpetology is the study of herpes!

...I believe it's from the Greek herpetos, meaning "crawling", or something like that. It's the study of reptiles/amphibians. Cryptography refers to codes.

Congrats on your mastery of Latin! I'm learning it, too, only to find that tons of scientific terms are based on Greek instead. Woo-hoo!!!
    crud-use my pearl code-i have you on my diamond cart-have to reenter you fc on my pearl cart.
    you will need to use my other fc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…