• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But It also I different type of shipping as well.

You never know, there alway that one person that would start it.

Ok I leave it at that.

the other thing that bug me was that the way people just put people up there with no reason. It should be something like give a reason why you pick them or they won't be put up sort a thing.
    The Burning Building is in a lake! o_O

I APPROVE IT!

I have a old iPod Nano :mad: So no videos.

A couple pages? Damn, I was trying to stop you from working xD
    lol I don't know much about shipping but I'd love to read it. I can even be lazy and use my my voice thing so I can just listen. :D
    I just like it to be fair so no one can say "My shipping better than your" and start a flaming war or something.

like have one for all never met (like cheekyshipping, Drew x Dawn, etc), one for shipping like Dawn x Zoey etc, one for shipping like Paul x Riley, get what I'm saying. It just to let people who support shipping that different have a fair shot. (I the sorta person that like doing thing fairly and giving everyone a changes to win.)
    On a completley random note, I added the really cute Pichu Bros theme to my iPod :3

Oh you know you're jealous, don't deny it! xD

Homework needs to go into a burning building and BURN!

Yeah, like 2% progress. xD
    that ok, I just found it odd that they would close it but I think they did the right thing by close it.
    1 I just didn't like the way the where running it. like the non mainstream shipping should have been change from one to lets three or four due to the fact that there are a lot of people who support these but they are in different type like never met and um I forgot the type you support (sorry) but what I'm saying is that why should someone who support one shipping win when someone support one but it a different type? why not just have type of shipping instead of just having one for all them?
    2 they way they where voting.
    And that's why my life is so awesome :3

I hate them too :mad:

They take time away from my RELAXATION.

Oh, and w00t! Halo Wars is coming out soon. Strategy game O.O

Your welcome :D

Well, either way, you probably won't get it done :p
    You're life isn't as simple as mine xD

But I have this Black History Month report thing to do. I chose Bill Cosby! :3

I should probably get started on it, it's due like March 4th xD

Well, I hope you feel better soon :3

But, as long as I'M TALKING TO YOU, you'll get NOTHING done xD
    Yup, everything's fine on this front.

Just enjoying life, sleeping in, playing video games xD

..Yup. That's basically my life ^
    Yeah there are a lot of people with a week and a half to get their votes in so who knows... and then we have the finals of the top 3 from every category. So hey anything can happen. Will be gr8 to see.

I think I said something about prizes in the first post but I'm not entirely sure [and my memory sucks and I probably meant to but forgot to say anything] SO I was indeed thinking about doing little banners or something... but that IS 23 banners to do so nothing too complex. unless 2 people win half the categories each then i'll make a 'too many wins to count' banner xD
    I might need help next Awards around depending on what happens with 3.0/the next edition/etc... know any volunteers?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…